or Connect

Posts by chspeed

Thanks! And thanks for consolidating the post. I completely forgot that I had posted that last year.
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 20 years   My current handicap index or average score is: 13.2 My typical ball flight is: Slight pull/draw The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Pull hook/duck hook/push slice (especially with driver)   I've been working with Evolvr for the past few months, currently working on getting the swing shorter (was quite a bit longer than in this video), getting the wrists to set earlier (still haven't been able to do...
Great thread! Let's keep it going. Without Googling this and seeing the whole swing, what's going to happen here?  
 Many good players set up open or closed a little to compliment/compensate a certain swing. But 20-30* is a lot. You're probably hitting the ball far because you're pulling it, but the steep downswing will cause problems, especially with irons. Your swing is VERY long. What happened to trying to shorten the swing?
I was B-FIt for Bridgestone Tour B330-RX golf balls   Hideki Matsyuama -6 Sergio Garcia -6 Rickie Fowler -6
Thanks @turttleback. I agree. I'm certainly not above talking like a misogynistic pig on the golf course (or the golf forum in this case). And although I'm not your average politically correct guy, i apologize to all who are offended, and encourage other member to respect everyone. And if respect for women isn't enough for you, do it for the good of golf.
 A little off-topic: Please correct me if I'm wrong, but a push slice is actually very common, just ask my driver. The push part is caused by the open clubface, the slice is caused by a swing path that is left of the clubface angle (for a righty).
 Woah! I thought we were just having fun here
Odds that Woods wins Greenbrier Classic: 50:1 Odds that Woods wins British Open: 33:1 Odds that Woods will win the PGA Championship: 25:1 Odds that Woods is banging Amanda Boyd: 11:10   All odds courtesy of Ladbrokes (biggest broker in UK). Except the last one, that one I made up. 
 Congrats on breaking 90! The first thing I think you should look at is getting your weight forward properly. You fall back as you swing. Check out the 5sk drills on getting your weight forward.