or Connect

Posts by MKPKR

sorry, misread. not that we need to have another thread about stealing balls from a range.
I remembered seeing this in golf digest but never new what happed to the story. Thanks for the link.
I like the idea of using the 5i method to figure out what yardage you should play from. Here in the Charlotte area, no two courses have the same colored tees. Typically what i do to determine which set to play from is the par 3 yardages. I find something in the middle to where i don't have to hit 3hybrid or 3w off every par 3. Thats just the way i always figured it.
i need some tips guys. have tried to implement the S&T for the last month, and my iron play is great and very consistent. Here comes the problem. I can't hit a driver/wood/hybrid to save my life. Last Saturday i resorted to playing 4i of the tee on the back 9. shot better than the front. I don't really want this to get into a conversation that "you can't hit woods with the s&t" but can anyone give me a few tips to maybe make this a little easier. everything is...
as a smoker i don't see a big problem with people smoking on the course. the only thing that bothers me is when people litter the course with their butts. whether it be cigarettes or cigar butts doesn't matter. i always put it out and either put it in my back pocket or put it in an "empty can" in the cart. one of my buddies is infamous for flicking them and i ride him to no end about it. on a side note, don't leave anything out there for the next person to have to...
no, but i work in an office. if i worked outside with the heat, dust, sand and walked 5mi i probably would.
seriously? who cares. i've noticed it too, and it's pretty clear that he doesn't dip, he is just spitting. it isn't like he is bending over and spitting in the cup i.e. sergio. so he has a bad taste in his mouth. who really gives a crap.
I really think what EA gives the most of the attention to is the online game play. If they were to bring back course architect feature (which they have been talking about for the last few years), they would have to develope an online forum where different people could upload their designs for other to download and play. Something like a little big planet kind of deal on the PS3. www.littlebigplanet.com As far as bringing back amateur status, q school, sponsorships...
this thing starting on wednesday really screwed me. guess i should have paid more attention to detail. so what else is new.
Mine is of "The Schrute." That's all.