or Connect

Posts by max power

Beat me to it.  Guys who need 7000 yds represent about the smallest fraction of golfers you can imagine.    
Common sense.    
Maybe there is no "right" answer-but nearly everything you laid out is actually an argument in Tiger's favor.    
Sustained a concussion 4 weeks ago, plus working a new job-so less golf recently (none) than just about any time in the last 2 1/2 years.  But I went back out today, played 9, and shot +4.  5 bogeys, 3 pars, 1 birdie-very satisfied.  Topped my first approach shot completely, and hit a couple bad putts.
The 983E is a great club, still very highly regarded to this day.  Not the best club to use if you're having ball contact issues however.  Forgiving compared to any pre-2001 driver, but less forgiving than nearly every driver since.   Also-never try to "kill" the ball-it just won't lead to good things.   And a regular flex shaft with stiff or Xstiff swing speeds is more likely to produce a hook, in my experience and observation.
Nope.  It's both.    
If you're hitting it 250 then you've got the best possible combo for your swing speed-there's no more distance to be had.
All-time.  If you can't fathom the concept of the best all-time-why post?    
Executive Course -2 (par 62)   9 holes -3 (par 35)   18 holes even (par 72)
A Prolite 35-and it costs next to nothing.  Was the shaft on tour for many years, and for good reason.  Still being played by some pros.  Stiff tip, high kick point.  I put one in a driver head that spun way, way too much and the Prolite fixed it instantly.