or Connect

Posts by mtsalmela80

There is no reason to put tiger on a pedestal as it relates to this tournament. Thats all
Wow, just wow.   You guys pick a hypothetical win to form a comparison boost up your champ who went down in flames,   Tiger must be in big trouble. Can't talk about his game today, gotta bring up wins from 7 years ago, and compare them to wins, that didn't even happen.....
He is already the biggest active name in American golf. At this pace, he will continue to rack up wins. Even if Tiger gets his 2000 form back, now he has guys like Rory and Jordan to compete with, instead of the geriatric club.       The way some people on this forum come to Tiger's defense every single time reminds me of a child with ADD.
 He absolutely can. He broke and tied all sorts of scoring / age records today. He is the new face of golf, for the Americans anyhow.
Woah. mind=blown
Is this a tough putt, it looks like its up on that bank. Could it easily roll way past?
I was sort of thinking it may be over but it was not that close, what a crazy turn of events...
If Spieth pulls this off, he is in the same book as Tiger, Jack, etc for me. The only thing that could derail him is a severe injury, or a mad SO coming at him with an 8 iron, heh heh.   Tiger completed the Non-Calendar Year Grand Slam, 4 consecutive majors, different seasons. if someone ever wins all 4 in the same season, it will be a real Grand Slam, and it will be better.
As long as I execute the shot I'm trying to go for, even if the result is not great. For example, last week I was 155 out, with woods right behind the green. I hit a great 7 iron, which has been my ~150 yard club, and sent the ball right into the woods on the fly. I consider it a good shot because I hit the ball well, and I realized my irons are getting a bit longer.   I would almost rather execute the shot and not have such a great result, than skull it or something and...
  Some things, like golf, are left up to people to perform.