or Connect

Posts by mtsalmela80

I don't always smoke on the course. But when I do, I smoke because some 4some ahead of me is playing like its their own property.
I suppose all of you can do a better job that Mr. C at commentary. Why don't you have his job then?  
Well then why not marry children? Whose to say that a 17 year old is so much less advanced than an 18 year old. For that matter, a 21 year old vs an 18 year old. Its all arbitrary.   Homosexual marriage is legal in what states deem in legal, and that's that. Other states have more sense, and therefore continue traditional (shall I say, biological) marriage. Last time I checked, two men cannot make a child.
  Not a bad idea. As long as all the Christian hating, gay-promoting, suicide-bombing people keep to themselves.
Chris Kluwe was fired because he pulled stunt after stunt violating NFL policy.   I'm quite sure if someone took the opposing position as strong as Kluwe took his, they would be fired as well.  
  You use the term bible thumper to be inflamatory, admit it. If you are going to name call and then put up some silly argument like "that's what they call themselves", I guess one can say the same thing about the N word in describing African Americans.   Just admit you hate the right wing and are quite leftist yourself.   There is nothing special about admitting you are gay in this day and age. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, mainstream society accepts gays. There will always be a...
  Well, you got me. I just cannot compete with such a powerful argument.
  If you demand that "bible thumpers" keep their mouths shut about their beliefs, perhaps everyone should also keep their mouths shut about their sexuaility.   The fact that you compare someone declaring their homosexuality to Rosa Parks is an insult to the entire black race.   Homosexuality is already mainstream and widely accepted. There are people out there who still are anti-gay, just like there are people who are anti-black, anti-white, etc...   I guess he felt the...
These threads should just be deleted.this is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to start a flame war. Here is an idea, if you dont like wht a player has to say after a tournament, then stop watching golf
  You may have been born into a Christian family but don't you date sit there and try to claim you are a practicing Christian while bashing it.   There is nothing wrong with leaning on faith a little. Faith is a good thing when done right.