or Connect

Posts by mtsalmela80

That is a bad reason to support such a ban.
Getting greenside in two on a par 5 and then chunking the pitch/chip (which should be a no brainer to get the GIR)   Did it yesterday, set the tone for the whole round.
Its been legalized in those states, so of course its legal to smoke and golf.   Probably will hurt your game a lot less than a few beers unless it makes you paranoid.
Definition of GOD-FEARING : having a reverent feeling toward God : devout   This is from Merrion Webster, a real dictionary.   But thanks for your skewed attempted definition.
  There would be no controversy in either thread if Tiger simply played by the rules. Like I said, this is 2 in a row involving some problem with Tiger.   If he just played well I would have no problem, but he has to create these problems.   When is the last freaking time that a PGA player played out of turn? Can anyone tell me?
Because he is Tiger and the PGA lets him do what he wants at all times.   I understand he brings a lot to the PGA, but altering the rules for his play is wrong.
LOL at Tiger lovers.   If you actually believe what you say you must have no idea of reality. Sergio was in the middle of his freakin swing when the "Tiger" crowd erupted.   There is no real knowing what happened, but its possible Tiger tried to screw up Sergio, not for sure, but its possible.
Chew gum. The only thing smoking is good for on a course is when you have to wait to tee off.  
Tiger Woods is a god. Anyone or anything that may cause Tiger some kind of disruption, be it during a round or after, must be slammed in a thread. Anyone who dares challenge Tiger on any level must be slammed in a thread     I think that sums up the bulk of the thesandtrap.com   By the way, this is two tournaments in a row where Tiger has had some sort of controversy involving improving his chances....CHEATER!
Do you honestly believe that smoking will be eradicated in this country, ever?