or Connect

Posts by Duffy

I'm a little surprized no one has mentioned Adams.
To Zeph,    I am playing MP 59's
Thanks all,   Great advice and I'll compile al for consideration.   Duffy
Me
Hi all, Ok, I'm getting older and my swing isn't what it once was. So, I've decided to shop for some irons that are easier to hit than my mizuno's. So, this post is about getting some suggestions from fellas about my age 67 that have come to the same realization. I'm not horrible but I've seen my index go from 5 to 13 in the past couple years. Thanks in advance for your contribution. Duffy
Thanks all. Some confusion but I think I've got it. Duffy
OK, I have to confess. As long as I've been playing this game, I have never known the technical difference between chipping and pitching. Soooo. What is it? Thanks, Duffy
does anyone else think that Bennet is a jerk? I think it's his swagger and lack of golf talent.
This is an interesting question. One answer was given to us on Feherty's  show a couple of weeks ago when Ian Poulter was asked how he got into the PGA. He had forged a card and sent it to the PGA and was accepted. His handicap at the time was a -4. Hey, I'm a 7, does that mean that at 63 I still have a chance?
Thanks gang, I do swing it a little flatish and I haven't tried a TP version of a hybrid (why I didn't think of that is a mystery). Will give these gems of wisdom a try. Thanks again, Duffy