or Connect

Posts by Jemehl

R11S 9 Degree, With a REAL Fubuki A60x5ct This club will speak for it self. This club is a flat out bomber wish I can hold on to it, But shaft just is not right for me. Club was used for a total of 3 rounds and it is in Unreal Shape .. 9.99/10, Club has no scratches, dings, Sky marks anything. Only has few white lines on bottom from white tees, Which i think even makes it look cool. Grip is a brand new red golf pride tour wrap. Club comes with head cover...
1)Rickie fowler 277 2) tiger woods 275 3) bubba watson 276
LETS GO RANGERS.. want to go to some games, You guys all need new clubs, Works out perfectly First up is a pretty much brand new Scotty Cameron Select newport 2 notchback 34 inches, It has the 15 gram weights in it. I used this putter on a practice green for maybe twenty minutes, It looks brand new, Does not come with head cover but will find a head cover to send it with, This putter is unreal, Feels great just not the right weight for me, I wish it was. Asking 270 OBO
Sorry bout Website on the pics..
For sale...9.5 PING I-15 Driver with upgraded $200 Fujikura ROMBAX 7Z08 STIFF Shaft. Driver was used for five rounds and is still in very good condition. 8.5+/10 Paid $550 ASKING $370 OBO - New lampkin grip. Headcover included - Will take trade for a g15.. Pm me for pics
i have my own account... my bank wont let me add money into it, My card gets denied so only way to add would be via paypal
Hey guys, I have paypal money and i want either stars or tilt.. I will cover the fees and send you the money on paypal first and then you can send stars or tilt.. Please let me know if you can help me out.... thanks guys
I am looking to buy scratch AR-1 irons. I am looking for the 6-p. let me know what you have. would also be looking for 4,5 irons in the EZ-1 iron
They still for sale?
So i have Finally decided that i want to paint fill my sc. I have a few questions before i begin. 1) What can be paint filled on the putter. And what can be taken off with acetone. I am looking at my putter now. a) the scotty down the neck b) The 3 circles on the back c) The cameron under the circles d) On the bottom All the wording e) on the face the 3 circles and the cameron 2) What would you use to remove all the paint 3) What would you use to pain all the...