or Connect

Posts by Bear

You probably won't need an established handicap to join a league. Typically if you're joining for for the first time they will use your actual scores from your first three rounds to determine your handicap.
Your friend doesn't sound like all that great of a "friend". It sounds to me like he's trying to pick up some cash at your expense.If you're going to buy some new clubs you owe it to yourself to buy something decent. Brand doesn't matter a lot as long as you're getting some quality components. Taylor Made, Callaway, Cleveland, Ping etc all may solid equipment. The good news is that the economy sucks and there are all kinds of deals out there. Please take the time...
Both of those balls should spin adequately enough to stop. I think you may be trying to hit the same shot two different ways. Hitting a shot that lands 3 feet past the pin then spins backwards is a LOT harder than hitting a shot that hits and releases three feet towards the hole. Harder in the sense that it's difficult to determine just how much it's going to spin back. That said, a lot depends on the firmness of the greens you're playing. Some greens are very...
The swastika symbol is commonly associated with the most virulent racism and genocide in modern history. Maybe that's why it's the symbol of choice for white supremists? I'm sure that the vast majority of people don't associate a swastika type symbol with native americans. The fact that the OP referred to it as "Baltic" negated any reference to native americans.There's nothing "interesting" about symbols of abject hatred.
Certainly there must be some putters with KKK logos them that you could admire. Jesus dude........
A "cadet" glove has shorter fingers.
Just a quick update: I did a bit more research on this driver. I discovered two things. First, one of the shaft options would have been a Proto VS shaft which is the same shaft I have in my 3w. I wish I'd know that. :( More importantly, I found out that the stock shaft measures 45.75". I went to the range earlier today, moved it back a half a ball in my stance and basically used an Anthony Kim grip. The results were MUCH better. Sometimes it's the indian...
I can't imagine what will happen to my swing if I start thinking about where my hands are when I make contact with the ball. To me it's a lot like thinking about where my left foot is when I'm walking.
I think you have to narrow down the parameters a bit. When I walk on a relatively flat course with a moderate temperature I play MUCH better. It slows me down, gives me more time to think about my next shot (or beat myself up over my last one) and really focus in on my game. When I ride I feel like I'm rushing from shot to shot. Now, a really hilly course in 90+ degree temperatures and my score is definitely going to be affected adversely.
When I crush it my swing feels perfect. Then again, when I smack it 40 yards off line I'm still hitting it really solid. I'm sure that consistency with getting the face square would certainly help. Hell, if I could hit a fairway I'd probably be a 2! I looked back at some of my stat tracking and when I hit the fairways I'm at about 70% when it comes to GiR's. I'm not a super iron player but I don't tend to hit them offline all that often. My driver however is...