or Connect

Posts by Alohaed

Wonderful; I am an unemployed IT worker for, the past 4 months again, because of outsourcing. Now they are outsourcing golf instructors?  
Yeah, yeah!  As Phil said 8 years ago..... "I am such an idiot".  
Cool. Thanks. I will have to buy the book then.
     Playing a round this past Monday, I was on the edge of the fairway, about 180ish yards from the green. Direct aim, except I had tree branches most of the way. I hit a hybrid, 40+ yards away, hit leaves a branch, then dropped. Took my 5 iron for less loft, easy swing, went another 50ish yards, then again, hit leaves, a branch, then dropped again. Today I remembered reading TST's review of the JPX 825 Pro irons and this statement:   “ found myself needing to hit a...
Hi again,      I have been watching plenty of videos, from Revolution Golf, Tour Striker folks. Interesting stuff. In the latest one, on "Setup for Success", on the tee box the instructor used a hybrid to the dogleg bend. Teed it up obviously, yet said he wanted to play it off his left heel, because hybrids require a "sweeping motion". Yet most forums, websites, etc, say to hit a hybrid down on the ball as using an iron. I am confused. Could he have meant from the tee box...
      Where would I apply a strip or two of the tape to promote a draw, if possible?
Hi,      Anyone play, demoed, or knows anyone playing, their cavity back irons? I think they are sharp looking. Yet the only place I see then is the PGA Superstore, which just opened on LI, NY. I don't see them in Golfsmith nor Golf Galaxy. Not even the pro shop, I get fitted in, carries these. Just curious.  Ed
     I see what is going on. Went to the range this morning. Still, all balls going left. When did my swings very slowly, I am turning my hands(wrists left) over at impact. Realized I had no "flat left wrist".  Then when I do the "flat wrist" my ball goes straight. I do have a question(problem maybe?). For this I need to, with my left hand, grip the club stronger(tighter). When I do this my swing speed somewhat decreases.  And my distance is less than when the ball goes...
     Just watched the YouTube vids for opening and closing it. As Spanky would say: "REMAAAAKABLE".  Very easy and quick, considering the 5 steps and levers to use.  SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hopefully it should also weigh less than my BagBoy, which would be great for pushing up the freaking hills on my local courses. But now I will have more room in my trunk.
    Pretty much all the pics I see of stand bags have the irons and putter at the bottom(legs part of bag) dividers, and woods at the top(pockets, etc).  Even when on push/pull carts? Do you switch your clubs when on riding carts?  Do the woods get in the way when selecting your irons then?