or Connect

Posts by GolfnGriff

I too thought it was ugly at first and made fun of my office partner who went out and bought one right away. Until I hit it on the range a country mile. So I stuck my tail between my legs and went and bought one. Longest driver I've ever owned...
SC Newport2 for years. Just got the TM Ghost Daytona. Feels good... We'll see if it stays in the bag. SC's are hard to beat
Ping i15 Driver 11*
Have you looked at the "Heavy Wedges"?
Same here!
Troon North - Az Desert Mountain - Az Broadmoore - Co Paako Ridge - NM Ko'olau - Hawaii - rated "Toughest Course in the Nation" Slope 155 Luana Hills - Hawaii - Not the most manicured but the views were crazy... It was like playing golf in Jurassic Park. Supposed to play Bethpage Black in August... we'll see...
I just picked up "The Grand Slam" last weekend and look forward to starting it...
The ball tracker reminds me of the first down line they started using during football games. I think it just makes it more enjoyable to watch...
Just had that shot on Saturday. Nice smooth 4 iron...
Longest Drive - 350 something... Longest Eagle Streak - 1 hole Longest Birdie Streak - 3 holes Most Birdies in a Round - 8 (shot 43 front & 31 back) Lowest Number of Putts - not too sure... Lowest Score - 70 (par 72), 31 for 9 holes (par 36) Lowest Score Tourny - 70 (back in high school) Longest Hole-Out - 188 - 9 iron "30MPH winds" Number of ACES - 1 (1994) 188 yds above... Number of Double-Eagles - 0 Number of holes in a day - 88 June 20, 2000 Nicest Course...