or Connect

Posts by bradabco

they are both great clubs... the minor upgrades between the r11 and the r9 arent worth that much to me... i think we would all be suprised with the amount of circulation the r9 still has on tour... its still the best driver i ever hit...
Welcome to the sand trap! I can say that Knights will get the job done as a beginner set but if you plan on diving into the sport head first, and you have the money, I will always recommend getting fitted. From a driver standpoint, if you hit it long and straight, why change? I wish you the best of luck
the staff line is extremely underrated... they earned their way in the running with tm, titleist, callaway, ping, mizuno, etc.  
I guarantee there are some staff players still gaming the r7...that is still a great stick...
The Currie is a beast!
Don't be so foolish to believe these guys don't switch endorsements for $$$$. Golf is a business for professionals. I commend Camilo to switch endorsements if he can capitalize on the opportunity. SVTgolfer, you are entitled to your personal opinion, but to dub a manufacturer like Taylor Made to be crap is a pretty lofty statement. TM may not make a product that is conducive to your game, but to say they are crap is unrealistic... 
I would hit a bunch of different clubs, but be sure to pay close attention to Adams IdeaTech...
I recently upgraded my driver as well. I was under the guise that I wanted the R11, went and hit every driver off the shelf... I walked away with a R9. I hit it further, and straighter than any other club I hit including the R11. Saved a couple hundred bucks and got the club that works for me. I wouldnt pigeon hole yourself, hit a few drivers than you can make the best decision for your game... good luck!
had an abaco... got an odyssey...
Thanks for the advice! Ive since had a couple decent rounds...