or Connect

Posts by enis750

NP bro good luck w your shaft search   if you like mid, low spin bombs, try out the OBAN Devotion series of shafts I put one in my R9 420cc and its the tightest, smoothest shaft I have ever used (smoother than a whiteboard smooth ;) ) one time pulls can be found on ebay or in the golfwrx BST for about a hundred bux (retail is about $200 or so)   i lied the OBAN series so much, i put the Devotion 6 o5 flex (x stiff) in the driver, Devotion 7 o5 in the 3w and the Revenge HY...
my bad.... ONE of the lightest on the market ;)  .....never tried on the TRUE's cant stand the site of them  
What the article said:     Foley was quickly rumored to replace Hank Haney after Haney had announced he was no longer Tiger's coach in May of 2010. First reports of Woods working with Foley came in August of 2010, when Foley was seen videotaping Tiger's swing during a practice round at the PGA Championship. It is believed that Sean O'Hair and Hunter Mahan, both Foley disciples, had a hand in the player/coach matchmaking. ( O'Hair recently announced his own split...
match play always eff's w my head i play based on how the other guys(s) are playing which usuallly ends up w me playing more aggressive than i normally do I think if i stick to my game and play as if i was in stroke play, the scores will be a lot lower and i will win more matches   i mean i know its the start of the year and im a bit rusty, but a mid 80's round simply wont cut it in the 1st flight my game has some work (which will come w some more practice...
the heads are all the same its the shaft that matters and the TIP you have   a TP tip is .335 and a non TP tip is .350 find out what tip you have and buy a shaft that fits that tip   if you have a TP tip ONLY a .335 will fit if you have a NON TP tip, a .335 will still fit w a shim no problem if you dont like ur shaft a .335 tipped shaft will be easier to re sell as it fits all drivers, where a .350 only fits certain brands/clubs   hope this helps ;)
alright, somewhat of a rant but hear me out   I am playing mens night at a course I have only played like 3 times It has 3 sets of nines on a very links style course - and the wind is ALWAYS blowing in friggen Saskatchewan it has some of the city's best golfers participating in it each week and major sponsors like Taylormade...so its quite competitive we had our a$$es handed to us the past 2 Tuesdays by guys i know i can beat...the problem.... my course mgmnt...
YES!!!!!!   I have 2 pairs - the Tenny classic white and Black Ocean Retro's honestly - THE BEST SHOES I have ever put on my feet   lighter than anything on the market, more comfortable than the highly sought after AdiPure's and the best part...a quarter the price!   heres a few pics of mine they were taken a little close to dark, so they look like crap, but you get the point   LOVE LOVE LOVE these shoes PM me if you need more info on...
very sad news indeed never got to watch him play, but know who he is and what he did for this game   RIP Seve and we will c u on the other side  
as Iacas mentioned, i too just read that his job was "safe" !! hahahah! ah well, time for a change up i guess
very nice forged offerings from Bstone I have played the J36 CB's and they were nothing short of amazing feeling Just hated the PJX shafts in them   Also the J38 driver is a long, straight, shallow faced bomber   not as much of a following in N.America i dont think, but over in Japan their sister line Tourstage, is huge   IMO cant go wrong with ANYTHING Bstone