or Connect

Posts by enis750

edited now...something was up w the site earlier when i posted it   sorry for the mass confusion!!! hahahah!
I have been working w a great instructor this winter, and he introduced this wedge game to me I start and end every practice session with this game so far, i think it has been super beneficial and i think it is going to make a world of difference in this years scores and dropping my index below 2 i used to flip quite a bit w my wedges, 100% not even knowing it but i made it work and RARELY hit one fat or skulled one, but he has me keeping my left arm much straighter on...
congrats bro   kids change your life, but only for the better IMO i have a 3 yr old and a 6 mo. old (Taylor and Talon)   my daughter is such a sweetheart and is starint to show interest in the game i took her to the indoo range for the first time a few weeks ago and she LOVED it! she blasted through a bucket of balls in like 8 mins!! hahahaha!!! SO CUTE   have fun w her, cherish these times and coffee will be your friend in about a week ;)
i cant find a pic of them, but i use some older sony ones they are about the size of a twonie, maybe a bit bigger and have "legs" on them that tuck behind my ears run the cord up my shirt and dont even notice its there   VITAL part of my practice, especially putting
I have 2, both from last year:   Hole 2 @ my home course - was playing about 165 yards this day (tournament) -chunked...yep chunked my tee shot about 100 yards in the WET rough waay short of the hole -tried to hit a high soft shot on the green as the pin was up on the second tier and being short was not an option...it went another 20 yds -im still 45 yds away, same lie as the last shot...tried the same shot - it hit, bounced once and rolled in   Hole 10 @...
like the new rep system thumbs up!
pretty true to size i wear mostly LG jackets (I am 6'2" 185 so kinda lanky) and this is what my Typhoon jacket is - love this jacket
i started doing this a few years ago - best thing i ever learned to do i replace grips a lot..more because i switch irons so much, and i HAVE TO HAVE my Tacki MAc Itomics on my irons!!! lol!   i can usually do 4-PW in like 35 mins start to finish now, its a breeze being they dont sell those grips at golf town, it has saved me a tonn of cash and at 3.69 a grip, doing them yourself, you cant NOT to replace them at least once a season   very very very easy...
from the deck....they can be a little tough to hit depending on the shaft and head combo   i rarely use mine off the deck tho - tee mostly for target golf, if i need to hit a fwy, short par 4 etc...   my 2hy is 18* and is good for 230-235 from the deck anything longer than that, better have some room to make a mistake my HY will get me to a distance i am good with a wedge and a better chance for bird all day loong   as mentioned above a 4w is a geat...
  What is broken: get error message when trying to change avatar   Where was I (include URL)?: my profile   Browser Version/Operating System: windows 7, internet explorer   How many times? 1   Date? 02/09/2011   Steps to Reproduce (each step you took, even if it seems unrelated or obvious, put it in a list like this): click to change image, picked pic from my desktop, got the error message below   Expected: avatar to change, but it...