or Connect

Posts by enis750

need an alibye?? (sp...) i know this awesome canadian dude that could buy it for you and ship it to your office :)   just sayin...............
as mentioned above, check the loft, lie angles of each set you are combo'ing (keep them close or have them adjusted slightly) for me they have to blend seamlessly   i dont want my 7i to look a lot different than my 8i does etcc.   my current combo set was custom ordered and the lofts and lies were bent accordingly they flow perfectly from 4i to LW
a center shafted, face balanced putter fit a stroke that is typically a SBST (straight back straight through) not sure what the ratio of guys who put this way, compared to an arc stroke but the "anser" style blade has been around a long time and lots of guys find this style more appealing   the mallet or #9 styles offer a little more forgiveness as well
yes and no i guess yesterday i played a round on an indoor simualtor, and i was averaging 295 carry (lon gest was 322 w roll) from the tee and some swing speeds as high as 119mph now this isnt at a place that sells clubs, but still....now way i was carrying those numbers, so take it w a grain of salt i guess   but, have you thought of this??   just because a driver says it has 7.5º of loft, doesnt mean that is its effective (or actual) loft a driver that is...
most guys will have a pretty flat putter some have a slight toe up and it may be a preference   generally speaking tho, you want it fairly flat to the ground, cause yes too much tow up will result in a miss left
cold weather will affect the distances for sure but so will playing iron shafts that are too stiff you might get more control out of them , but you will lack distance if you cant bend em   i probably SHOULD be playing an X100 in my irons, but i stick w DGS300's i have my SS up to an average of 109 now, up from 102 or so (w the abaility to amp it up over 112 at times, but on 16 im probably around the 108 or so) this has resulted in a stiffer driver and 3w, but...
don't ever let anyone tell you to NOT buy new clubs...... EVER!!!!! ;) heheheh~!   but seriously   if you have the cash and are itchnig to get them, just do it (carefull tho it becomes a strange addiction...trust me, ive taken out my sig b/c of it!) only suggestion i have, it get fit for a proper shaft, as this will make or break how you hit them it might be a great head for you, but the shaft blows for your swing   have fun with your new gear! ;)
compton style baby.........do work son!
  (i dont know how to embed vids anymore......, sorry for the link)   Here is some of my latest work Still a work in progress obviously, but I think it’s coming….starting to feel natural now These swings are not at full speed and with a wedge I am hoping once I feel it more natural, that when I hit balls at 90%, it will be easy to replicate Lots of work in slow mo and in front of a mirror in the ol basement   The vid shows both DTL and front view...
@ Iacas: thanks for the response. I re-read my post and was hoping you didnt take it the wrong way......and u didn't. Wasnt trying to attack the SnT in any way at all. As you mentioned a lot of what Sean teaches has SnT in it (from what i have read anyways-again i know zero about SnT or even the golf swing for that matter).   I think for someone who knows so much about the science behind golf, i could see how this DVD wouldnt appreal to you. But it did for me,...