or Connect

Posts by enis750

ordered the DVD 2 days ago and its here already - bonus   watched it this am as well - thought it was great   very easy to understand lots of sweet drills to practice the length was perfect, not too long, not too short loved the player interviews at the end   seems to be a lot of haters in here.......   i think Sean explains things in a manner that is easy to understand and doesnt fill your head with crap you dont need to know (or understand) but...
keeping the wedges...not sure how to close this thread tho....... hmmm......
Foley   for a number of reasons:   1. he Canadian 2. he works w one of my fav golers and he has done great w him (Sean Ohair) 3. the way he teaches is similar to my current instructor 4. i find the way he explains thigs to be very easy to understand and to the point  
@Mikelowry5 - lots of great advice in here bro
 probably mis typed, so ill correct you ;) it was actually the 735.cm...not CB   and these irons r the real deal - VERY VERY good irons for the better player
great point D to the OP, listen to this man, he is bang on   although the "idead" of a combo set works, ensure that the lengths, lofts and lie's work or can be adjusted slightly to make work the irons should flow nicely between the sets  
nope...John is on crack dude   agreed from what max said above   think about this when you properly lag the club and hit down on the ball, you are delofting the club proper lag creates more spin and more distance...not less flipping causes a loss of distance and inconsistency   less offset has nothing to do with you blocking the ball - that is all in your set up and swing   holding your finish longer, well...you have already made contact with the...
i wouldnt risk it use ur back up, cause if the unthinkable happenned and u DID dent ur new driver...........
   no "standard" driver length is 45" as mentioned above and "standard" 3w length is 43" wow, 1" over standard for 6'2" is a lot of extra club   i too am 6'2" and use "standard" length irons....and choke up about 1/2" on each one as well i couldnt imagine adding an additional 1" to my irons
yeah i watched it last night......it was just ok, butliek many others have said, there are gaps in the story no family or friends to take him in while he got his feet back under him? his friend that was on the show last night - wouldnt help him out? gives him a $500 phone and $250 bluetooth (as mentioned above, how does he charge it??) buy him lunch, give hime some crap he doesnt need ane let him to continue to live on the streets???   IMO this guy is dealing w...