or Connect

Posts by mazza78

Hi guys I've got a titleist 910 d2 driver fitted with a stiff project x 7c3 shaft. My ball flight is low-mid and I feel I'm losing a bit of distance and ideally would like a bit higher launching shaft. Can anyone recommend any shafts please?
Hi Furthermore to a previous topic I've posted. I was wondering if changing shaft in my driver would be more beneficial? I'm currently using a project x shaft (stiff) but seem to have consistently mid launch driving with a fair fade. Would I benefit from a regular or x stiff shaft to help me with this and also a lighter or heavier shaft? My swing speed is around 110mph if that helps?? Thanks
Hi In currently using a titleist 910 d2 driver at the minute but finding it hard to consistently control! Can anyone recommend any drivers which are more forgiving? I'm playing of 13 and hit a fade off the tee. Cheers
I've hit another problem now. The core of a super stroke grip won't fit on the putter as it's shaft is too thick!!! Dunno what to do now. Think ping belly grip is 0.610 and super stroke is 0.580
Hi I've recently bought a ping Scottsdale pickmeup belly putter. I'm wanting to cut the shaft down to35". I'm wanting to know if this will make a difference to the weight of the head and affect the swing? I've read someone's comments on another forum that it doesn't affect anything when cutting down belly putter it's more to do with broom handle one!? Anyone clear this up? Thanks
Hi I'm after some advice please. I'm consistently missing putts to right of hole. I'm using an odyssey metal x 7 c/s putter. I'm thinking would a change of putter help me with this. I'm a straight back style putter but would I benefit from an offset putter or heal toe weighted one?? Please help!! Thanks
Hi guys I'm thinking of changing to a scotty cameron square back either 1 or 2 models. After reading reviews it seems the 2 has slightly more toe hang and says it helps eliminate pulled putts to left?? Im currently pushing slightly to the right but was told to go for this model because of the plumbers neck!? I'm confused!!!??? I'm currently using odyssey metal x 7 c/s. If anyone can tell me main differences between both models if be much appreciated!!
Hi I'm after some advice on whether to change putter type. I'm currently using odyssey metal x 7 centre shafted putter. I'm struggling with pushing putts consistently right of the cup. After reading several sites some people suggested a plumbers neck putter? What's everyone's opinion?? What type of head would help correct or improve it?
Hi Can anyone give me some advice on how to play these shots as I'm struggling for consistency with them. One minute ill fat it 10 yards in front of me and others thin it through the green. What club would you use out of my vokeys 60,54,50? Ball position in stance,narrow open stance,grip lower?? Any help/advice would be much appreciated!!
Hi I'm after some advice on my putting. I'm playing off 11 but losing silly shots on putts from around 1-2 feet for some reason. I've worked on my putting and keeping my arms tucked in slightly more. But when playing in comps and having to hole out I tighten up on them putts and drag or push putts wide of hole! Can anyone help!? Grip lower down? Narrower stance? Heeeellllpppp!