or Connect

Posts by trackster

That is a valid point; however, I don't think transgender people are stoked about having or expressing the anatomy of their biological gender.  From what I was understanding from watching the show, Jazz had not had gender reassignment surgery but was taking hormones.  She was incredibly self conscious about covering up anything that associated her with the male anatomy.  I agree that female to male transgender people who want to compete in male sports will be seen as a...
Dynamic Warm Up   Power cleans: 1x5 @ 95, 1x3 @ 145, 1x3 @ 155 w/ x5 rebound jumps after each set   Bench Press: 1x5 @ 95, 1x3 @ 145, 1x3 @ 155 w/ x5 seated box jumps after each set   Dead Lift: 1x5 @ 135, 2x3 @ 225 w/ x5 altitude drops after each set   Bicep curls and skull crushers to finish
 I completely agree with everything you have stated here.  Very concise and well put.  The part I have bolded is where I think the process with this issue will get tricky.  Compromising is usually something that the transgender cause is trying to avoid (and rightfully so in most instances).  I use to think that the locker room/bathroom situation was a problem; however as I learned more about transgender people I realized that it makes more sense for them to use the locker...
0.5 Up Dynamic Warmup 8x200 @40-45 w/ ~2:30 rest 0.5 Down
I am currently watching a show called "I am Jazz" about a transgender (biologically a boy and identifies as female) youth.   While I am pro about the transgender cause, there is one particular topic that I am very torn on and that is athletics.   Jazz is not allowed to compete in sports with other girls because she was born a male.   I am curious as to what others think on this issue and hope to hear strong arguments for or against it.  As of now I believe that...
I'm not sure this really counts, but on hole eight at my home course (a par 3) there is a steep hill about five to ten yards from the left of the green.  On the hill is the cart path that eventually leads to the 9th tee box.  One round I hit a slight hook that landed right on the cart path.  Seeing as the cart path is only 10 yards from the edge of the green it didn't seem like that bad of a hit.  However, due to the spin on the ball and the angle of the cart path the ball...
I've been a bit fortunate that my two most notable golf moments, a 20 yard chip in from a spot that I had no right to get within 20 feet of the hole from for my first ever birdie and an albatross, have come with an audience.  It is pretty surprising considering I play almost all my rounds as a single.   On a slightly unrelated note I made my first (and only) hole in one in disc golf by myself.  Made sure to call my friend as I walked up to the basket haha. 
 I can understand doing it to try to stay ahead of groups or stay on pace of play.  But doing it to try to push a group is a bit silly.
 My friend just told me about another wtf moment he had while playing with his uncle recently.  The starter decided to let my friend and his uncle tee off before a 5-some on hole one (even though the 5-some's tee time was before theirs).  This 5-some was extremely agitated at the starter's decision (and their agitation was likely increased by my friend and his uncle both putting a ball in the water on the first tee).  Anyways, my friend said that for the next 3 or 4 holes...
   Well, this thread escalated quickly.