or Connect

Posts by lobsterzilla

I still see no difference in tiger flying to canada on his jet 4 times to get treatments. Instead he flew the doc to his house. should be a non-issue. who cares.
KMAX does not approve.
completely agree ;)
About 10 years ago... my dentist was arrested for Domestic Violence for beating his wife. You know how much that had to do with me? About as much as Dr. Galea and Tiger. Who cares? it's been stated multiple times, this has absolutely no connection to Tiger, and all treatments and proceedures he underwent were leagal and standardized. as Erik said, dont sensationalize.
for the record... i dont find sex-obssessed to be a problem. In fact I'd bet half the middle aged white women in america wish their husbands were a little more "sex-obssessed" with them.
did they reroute the course? disney has the water hole as 17.... and playing 420 from the blues and 480 from the blacks. the problem is (if you watch the replay of the show and the flyover on the link) Tony WAY over-drew/hooked his driver that it hit off the cart path and went left into the water. http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/me...nolia_tour.swf It also flew about 40 yards in the air off the path. if he A doesn't hook his drive or B hit's 6 inches to the...
you really feel like Tiger of all people needs to earn money? With the money they have now they could finance their lifestyle for the rest of their life.The amount people on this site feel Tiger owes them is depressing.
that's because you enjoy golf. You probably enjoyed golf before Tiger became the focal point of the golf landscape. For the average sports fan or American citizen... golf interest begins and ends with Tiger. Look at the viewership and ticket sales of the chevron world challenge if you're still not convinced.The saying in the other thread was very apt. The golf commish most definitely had a spell when he read Tiger's announcement. Golf is in trouble if Tiger hangs it...
is this different than normal ? and +1 for Eagle Ridge
haha i was just making a quip Erik. I agreed with you in the other thread ;)