or Connect

Posts by inthecup

I hit my long irons fairly well.  I have tried hybrids of several flavors over the years and not been able to find one that doesn't tend to hook a lot.  I was considering putting my 2 iron back in the bag and someone suggested I try some of the new driving irons.   I went to a great local big golf shop and demo'd  A Ping Rapture, a Callaway X Utility and Adams Pro DHy Hybrid.  I liked the Adams Pro DHy hybrid the best that day.  I was considering going back and getting...
What launch monitor were you using?
I just picked up a Titilest 14 slot carry bag. I am looking forward to trying it out. I do not like less than 14 for sure.
I was a devoted Foortjoy guy I tried a pair of Tiger Woods golf shoes and it is the best shoe I have ever had. It functions the best and is super comfortable. I now have 2 pairs. Once in a while I wear my dryjoys, no comparison. I do recognize that they are not the best looking but the comfort and function out weigh the ugly.
I had not fully dialed in the new swing but decided to stop making changes and go with what I had in the spring.  I had a great summer, best golf year ever but was inconsistent.  Great driver day bad irons, putting fool, no touch around the greens, typical stuff.    The last few weeks of the season I started to try the changes I planned to make and it worked out pretty well.  Technically I am pretty good.  I give away my lag around 4" too early and my weight shift it not...
I had a very good experience with Rotary swing.  I have been around for years and will continue to be.  I am not going to go on and on because it would be disrespectful to this site but I liked that is supplied the complete swing theory from beginning to end with lots of drills.  It explains the same thing several ways so one is likely to resonate with you.   I worked on my swing over the winter and came away with a completely different swing then my previous obviously...
I have the i10 driver.  Love it very forgiving and long as any out there.
Thanks for your reply.  I'll just move on and take all that has been said with a positive spin.  I am certainly not always right nor do I always explain myself well so I am guilty but I am not the only one with fault in this case in my opinion.
Adding to sarcastic and mocking you are going with dismissive, interesting.  You are quite the businessman.  So are you trying to intimidate people into not participating.  How does that further your cause.  If you say something the moderator doesn't agree with they insult you? You know what I am talking about.  You are playing a game of semantics.
Mvmac, sarcasm does not play well on the internet and I would think mocking someone who is trying to participate would be an odd behavior for a moderator .  Golfingdad understood what I was trying to convey and I believe my point is very valid.  The average person trying to hit a long shot tends to rip from the top and give away all their lag.  Swinging hard is not swinging fast.  I was sharing my swing thought when trying to hit a long iron.