or Connect

Posts by inthecup

Good luck getting your money back.  You can't get money from a rock.   It is a shame.  The course across from my work closed and it is shocking how fast it becomes overgrown. It will probably become "Semi Private", I have seen the one here.  It is like almost a virgin ;)
A private club is a place where people that have the dough go to play.  The benefits are good tee times, an impeccable course, like minded members.  Having the staff know you is also very nice.  They see you and grab your clubs, get you a wet towel whatever your idiosyncrasies are.  I am a member of a club and I get invited to other peoples clubs.  I make sure if I am a guest to handle all the tipping.  Whatever you spend will be less than he guest fees.   I would like...
Does anyone have any experience with the new Tightlies fairway wood?  I am thinking it would be a versatile 5 wood. 
Does anyone have any experience with the new Tightlies fairway wood?  I am thinking it would be a versatile 5 wood. 
It is apples to oranges.Yes. is streamlines a small part of the process.  It tells you your 7 iron went x distance and where it landed, long, short, right, left how far off the green and summarizes it......, GPS currently does not do that. I believe Erik and Mike are looking at it as a tool to make decisions.  My short iron miss is short and left.  I miss short and left x% of the time.  With that information you can make intelligent scoring decisions on the course.  It...
Have you hit on a launch monitor at all?  Why is the club going high?  Why is it short? If you have high spin that is likely the problem but there is not way to know without checking. Are there Golfsmiths near you?
Apples and oranges. This tracks every club by club.
If you can play it consistently why not.
I got my wife an 8 piece Callaway set years ago.  It has the essentials.  She really uses half the clubs anyway.  Your wife might become a player or a 9 and dine kind of player.  Mine stayed nine and dine so it worked out perfectly for me.  If she becomes more serious you can always upgrade.