or Connect

Posts by golfnz34me

Bought several things from RBG as well, very happy with the experience.
I would never shake hands, that is too gross. Instead I insist we all pull our pants down and have a quick sword-fight!
Just looked at Spieth's scores for the year.  Only two rounds over 72 all year.  I wouldn't pin too much hope on a collapse from him.  
It wouldn't have been so bad if you hit her with just the ball and not the club! (I kid, I kid.)
I love how people totally misconstrue what I say.  Rickie did have 1 very good year.  And has a grand total of 2 wins.  In his 6 years on tour.  That doesn't negate anything I said.
Rickie was hyped for the same reason Adam Scott, Charles Howell, and Aaron Baddely were hyped; he was a young, handsome, hardbody that the powers-that-be wanted to be good.  It was never so much about golf ability as it was looks.
No, since there is no proof of that yet.  Get back to me when has has 3 or 4 full tournaments under his belt.
Actually I'm not certainI'm not certain of that, I overheard it somewhere and I could have heard it wrong!
Something to remember here, Tiger fans.  According to something I heard somewhere, no-one has ever won the Masters after being more than 4 shots off the lead the first day.  
If I win I'll choose the gray Undersize Pro to start my 2015 golf season with a Pure advantage.   My predictions:   Billy Horschel -9 Zach Johnson -10 Bernd Weisberger -11