or Connect

Posts by Saig55

Mississippi Georgia Florida Tennessee
What I do remember about the old guy was his name.  It was Glen Dillon and for some unknown reason he carved his name in a crossbeam of a wooden shelter on one of the holes.  This was at Gallaway golf course in Memphis.
Back in the mid 80's I was paired with a old dude who only had one club.  It was adjustable. Had a wing nut and he would just change the angle of the head for whatever club he needed.  That was the craziest thing I ever saw.  He wound up shooting an 85, which was exactly his age.  
I use a SkyCaddie 3.  It definitely speeds up play for me.  I have my range as soon as I walk up to my ball and am ready to hit.  
I never keep score if I play a practice round.  
Tye, At your age I think it's great you have goal. It is certainly not unobtainable.  Work hard but have fun along the way.  There are some smart people here that can give solid advice.  Good luck.  
I bit the bullet and bought Titleist CB712 irons.  I can't blame anything on my clubs now. lol Just last week I bought the Titleist 910 D2 Driver.  I am now ready!!   This is my dream bag...........   I'm on the top of the world ma.................
  Aggressive Round Score: 80 Conservative Round Score: 77 Average 7-Iron Distance: 163 Notes: Conservative round was more enjoyable.  I mostly played to the 150 marker on every hole that I could except the par 5's and 3's.  I either hit my 3 wood or 5 wood off the tees.  I did notice on my approach shots I was much more accurate playing conservatively and actually hit the ball the same distance or even further.  here is one kicker, I hit over 80% of my greens in...
Course Name: Cordova Country Club Course Website: http://cordovacc.com/ Course Style: Wooded / Houses   Regular Tee Yardage / Rating / Slope: 6004 / 70.4 / 129 Regular Tee Average Score: 86   Forward Tee Yardage / Rating / Slope: 5401 / 67.6 / 120 Forward Tee Predicted Score (Aggressive Round): 82 Forward Tee Predicted Score (Conservative Round): 80   This sounds very interesting.  Can't wait to start.
My .02. and believe me that is all its worth.   Anybody that hollers something really stupid, like "mashed potatoes"  should be tased for 3 seconds under the right shoulder blade.  He will think twice about hollering again.  I don't mind people being loud just not goofy loud.   One taser, 3 seconds..............done........