or Connect

Posts by captpat

Since it is the general thought that long irons are not easy to hit, would one have to be adept with them to have any success with a (premium) driving iron?  I'll hang up and listen.
I, too, have been pleasently surprised when a 3balls club, listed in Fine, comes still in plastic.. I never venture below VG.
OP here.... "no returns" is now moot, as ebay is swayed to the buyer. I wish I had that now. It is really a tool move to do this.
My club sells Saturday on auction. Buyer pays, I ship Monday at 4, MD to CA. Mark as shipped. Emails OK at 5>Check email at 7, buyer wants to back out and refuse delivery. What do I do next...please help!!!!
Cleveland sent out a boatload of CG 16 7 irons......I got hooked and ditched my V3s for them. $377.00 shipped NEW on ebay. Try to get the satin chrome not the black pearl.
Got mine today.....lots on ebay already though (not me)
Wooden woods had grooves.
Golfsmith.com should have it.....I had to settle for 3/4 tape from a shop.
Two that I like....Pine Shore North in OC, Md....27 holes....and Salt Pond in Bethany Beach DE (par 3 and 4)
Recently found lead tape deep inside the cavity of my bought-used irons....should I dig it out?