or Connect

Posts by sean_miller

That sounds great. Can you provide a link with a list of those courses.
Last round of the year. Didn't play stellar myself, but I wasn't too much of a hinderance to the group either. We played in a 4 person best ball (2 lowest net scores on each hole) and won by 5 strokes. It was a little awkward since I'd been somewhat vocal about sandbagging earlier in the year. Oh well, at least by next year nobody will even remember who I am. Have a great off season my fellow Canadians (both of you).
I don't think Irish players vying for a spot on the Olympic team will be offended in any way.
What if the Olympic format is match play and it's two man teams like the World Cup (formerly Canada Cup) was. Who of Poulter, Westwood, and Rose would Rory replace, in match play, in 4 years. My guess is it'll be Poulter and McIlroy if he gets a spot or Rory and McDowell if he doesn't,
38 front with three 3-putts. 43 back with 3 double bogeys (11, 15, 16) including going birdie, par on 17 and 18 from the wrong fairway on both holes. A somewhat disappointing 81 considering I played 15 decent holes.
  I encourage people to putt with a long iron or a very old blade putter (not an Anser like blade, but a real blade) before buying a new putter, whether they get a fitting or not. It's not hard with a grooved stroke (proper path hitting ball on COG) to decide whether or not the putters off the shelf are right enough. Can't find one? Get fit. I just recently went back to a putter that I'd spent a whole season trying to find. Then it didn't work all of a sudden. I went back...
You've missed the point I suspect.
Sounds like you're recounting a dream you had last night.
Agreed.   They lost me when they insisted on using the most expensive courier every time. Never again.
Sounds like the misguided tool fool who was eliminated in this season's first episode of Big Break