or Connect

Posts by Greg

I knew a friend who somehow tried to carry his clubs on the back of his motorcycle, i know not a bike but still similar situation, which is probably more dangerous and I dont think he tries to do that anymore, haven't talked to him for a while. Some sort of way to pull a pull cart behind your bike makes sense, I think it would be very unstable trying to ride while carrying your clubs on your back. Maybe just carry a few clubs. I have a course near here where i think i...
Some people are just impossible to get along with, at least 99% of the people I have ever met playing golf were very friendly and patient its that other fraction of 1% that try to ruin it. This guy probably isnt very well liked off the course either.
My friend and I had a similar situation a couple weeks ago. We were playing on a sat on a busy course and there was another 2some behind us, for the first 9 holes. We were going along pretty good until about hole 7 and werent playing as well, apparently the 2 guys behind us thought we were going too slow. They approached as as we teed off on hole 10 and one said something like " are you going to let us go ahead of you or just hold us up all day" my friend said something...
Mine was actually last sunday. I sliced a drive on a 350 yd par 4 actually drove it into the right rough on the next hole over, left me im guessing about 175 yards to my green from the rough and over the trees separating the 2 holes, i couldnt even see the green from where i was, just knew the general direction. Took my 5 hybrid and nailed the best shot I've hit probably all year, over the trees, over the bunker on the right side of the green and on the green about 15 ft...
I think the competition is tougher now, back when Jack and Arnie played there were fewer good players, now on any given week there might be 20 guys or more who could win and I dont see anyone getting to 10-11 wins in one season as Tiger has done before. Tiger is the best but he doesn't always win, he has to play his best or someone else beats him. But Tiger at his best is very tough to beat. And if he's in the lead, its hard to take it away from him.
if i hit them good driver- 235-240 3wood-220 3 hybrid-200-210 4 hybrid-190 5 hybrid-160-180 6 iron-150-155 7 iron-140-145 8 iron-130 9 iron 120 pw-110 56 sw-100
another option would be to buy less expensive used golf balls, thats what i use for the most part. Intech beta ti and nitro blaster balls from walmart cost $5 per dozen at walmart and are brand new. I see you're from eqypt so maybe dont have one of those in your area but can order online from walmart.com. Another option would be to buy used balls from ebay, they come in different grades from almost new to practice grade from the number of A's in the description. ...
Im still a bit of a beginner so I've got a lot of room for improvement, just started playing last year 1. Hit my drives in the fairway more often. I dont hit the ball real far, maybe average 220-225, sometimes in the 240-250 range at my best, so it makes it easier to hit 2nd shots from the short grass. 2. Hit my short irons better. I have hybrids that i use for long irons, 3, 4, 5 and I hit them pretty good but sometime struggle with the shorter irons with accuracy...