or Connect

Posts by kleraudio

Erik,   No worries, thanks for writing back on this.  I 'feel' like I'm turning good in the shoulders, never really thought about the hips and torso turning even more on the backswing.  I'll work on that next.  Do you think that will correct my ass moving towards the ball?   Thanks for the insight and thanks for getting my takeaway in check, it's helped a TON with the ball striking.  Pars are becoming more common now LOL!  Too bad the season is almost done out here. ...
Nothin guys?  Looking to go to the range on lunch break today, any pointers would be great!  :)  I tried the bucket on the inside of the right leg, but these buckets here are tiny and I can't get them to rest on the leg so it moves correctly.....  any other tips on not being steep?  It looks like I'm releasing the club head just ms before impact.  I need to hold it just a touch longer but not sure how.   I think I'm on plane most of the downswing now until the very last...
OK I got a vid of my swing.  The backswing problem has been taken care of thankfully.... hitting the ball fairly well but I seem to let go of the angle right when i get to my right thigh.... I dunno, what do you guys think.  I don't know how to upload a slow-mo vid.  This was remotely uploaded from the iphone, so it looks like crap.  I'll have to get it into my computer later to upload an HD version.  Anyways, what needs work...
Awesome Erik, good to hear from you man!  If you ever make it out to the Denver/Boulder area let me know.  You'll be amazed at how far you hit out here LOL!  I got grouped with a couple really good golfers and gps'd their drives.  320 was their shortest and 360 was their longest.  It's unreal.  I guess it's the thin air and lack of humidity.   So I took some video using Ubersense golf and watched the video for a good 2 hours.  I think I know what's going on as you had...
I'll try to get some video of my swing today.  I'll see if I can get my iphone to setup on my golf bag somehow to take video....   Hopefully Erik is still hanging around these parts!  I'm out in CO now and would like to continue to play better.  The ball goes a mile out here!  When I really get on the ball the drives go between 280-310 and the yardages are easily a club and a half to two clubs longer on the irons.  I can only imagine how fun it would be if I swing...
Went to Dicks to swing some clubs (looking for game improvement irons now)   Saw the TF Gamer's were only 15 bucks so I grabbed a dozen.
Hey guys, long time since I've been on here.   I cant get my body to start the downswing and the hands to lag behind to hold the angle.  I've tried and tried, any suggestions would be great!  I can't take a vid of my swing unless I can find someone to hit the range with me.  I'm pretty sure I'm still casting too.   Any tips/techniques that can have me lagging the clubhead to get solid contact and good clubhead speed?   I have some really old videos of my...
Kyle, your going Saturday? I'll see you there buddy! I'll be the guy with a beer in my hand the entire time Jim
So my wife got a serious digital video camera the other day and I really no longer need this one. I havent really used it all that much, maybe like 4 range sessions on a tripod. If you look up my posts you will see the camera in action. Its great quality, and does 60fps so you can see your swing frame by frame. It is a highly recommended camera on here. I will include the camera, rechargeable batteries, kodak recharger, case, also I'll throw in the Tripod and an...
Yea no one can play it as of next week. They are shutting it down, but Ive got my tee time in for the following Monday! Right now Im front office, but I spend a lot of time outside right by the signature 14th hole, what a beautiful course! I get to watch 4somes all day long take tough approaches into that awesome awesome green! Kyle, I can bring guests! I think its like 60 bucks! Regular price is $250 so thats a pretty serious discount! Jim