or Connect

Posts by iammpspeer

PW, because it seems disproportionately shorter than my other clubs.
 If you're happy/content with what you scored great, keep doing what you are doing. But, in my opinion, you're putting a ceiling on your game by limiting yourself to those clubs. If you are wanting to eventually shoot low, you will have to incorporate the longer clubs in to your game.
 AP2s would be more forgiving. I'm not sure you could find any of the aforementioned iron sets in your price target, though. You may be able to find a set of MP-57s within that range by now, those will be more forgiving than the 32s, but are still not close to over sized. It's what I have been swinging for about two years now..
Their website is actually very vague on the differences between the two. I wish I could help more, other than I have a Newport 2 in the marketplace right now..
Just go out , have fun, and drink as much beer as you possibly can (..err I mean, "network"). If you try too hard, someone will post a 55 and ruin your day.
If this question is in reference as to whether or not you should think about taking/intentionally not taking a divot... I will say I routinely take divots with my woods, so don't be afraid to with a hybrid.
Oops, I thought I did that originally. Should be posted now, Thanks.
Owned for about 1.5 years but never actually put it in the bag full time. It's in great condition, with slight wear/cut on the grip, as seen in the attached pictures. No dings on the putter head or shaft.   I think it retails for ~$300   $180 Shipped to the 48 States OBO   Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks   Trying to get rid of it, make an offer!
Bump...