or Connect

Posts by rwfastrax

The new GolfDigest has a feature on a similar strategy, where the ball and the left heel keep the same relationship...but depending on the club, the right foot separation varies.
Entered
Darksun22...some folks think I'm reasonably fun to play with. The spare battery is for the scoring app that I use. Most people find it necessary to carry a few things when they're playing golf outdoors instead of on a simulator. Give it a try.
only time I've never had someone backtrack to retrieve a club was when I found one on the 18th green. Turn it into the clubhouse
Walk. Better exercise. I also enjoy it more. Especially if the course is moving slow....seems like it takes twice as long if I'm in a cart. When walking it doesn't seem as bad.
My 19 degree hybrid is invaluable to me. It's lessened the need for my 5 wood to the point that I could remove that and put a 4i back in my bag which really comes in handy.
Sharpie, Swing weight, 910 club tool, insect repellent, small resin bag, athletic tape, a few spare soft spikes, laser range finder, spare battery for iPhone, spare battery for range finder.
Yes, and it works well. By the time I get to that point with a set of grips (they really need changing)... sand paper will get you a few more rounds out of them.
yep...part of the game. My group calls it "gallery pressure". But it does feel good when you execute.
Playing a par 3 last weekend. Hooked my tee shot into the tree line 30yds short/left of the green. I have a risky punch between a row of trees with 3-4 feet between each of them, to reach the green, but NOOoooo I decide to play it "safe" and pitch straight back out and have an easy chip for the next shot. I strike the chip and as it's in flight I see it's not as high as I'd have liked and it's tracking for one of the posts that line the cart path with rope. Sure enough...