or Connect

Posts by rwfastrax

I encountered this for the first time just yesterday and was not impressed. Absolute disregard for other golfers...they left their seeds within a couple of feet of the cup too. Not cool.
KJ Choi  -9
Another thought...if ever I'm riding and the course is slow...it is SSSOOOOO much worse to be in a cart. A slow walking round you at least have the time buffer of walking to your shot and it seems like you're waiting less. The longer I wait just sitting there...the worse I'm likely to play.
+1 on the 3 wood off the deck. Nothing like it when you catch it though and watch it head for the green like a missile.
To each his own...it's never a good idea to hit driver (or any club) at someone intentionally. I know everyone knows this...Just sayin' Though I have felt like it!
I don't play without keeping score. But I definitely play better if I'm not obsessing about it every other hole. I add up at the turn and at the end of the round...and I've scored much better since adopting that.
Riding in a cart is nothing like walking with a push/pull cart.  You may be more fatigued if you carry your clubs, but walking 5 miles under any circumstance is not the same as riding 5 miles. Especially the last 3-4 holes. 
I've played the 09 burners for a couple of years and played my best golf ever last year. I just picked up a set of used i5 PING that I'm considering changing to. I wanted to try a narrower sole in hopes in might be a little easier to shape shots. My burners are 2deg upright and I got white dot on the i5 which feels even more comfortable at set up (3deg upright). The loft difference is worrying me a bit as to cover the same distances I did last year playing the TM...
Usually they've released add on courses initially one at a time for around either 6.99-7.99 ea. After the initial buyers (me) have bitten...they released them as multi course packs for a better deal. I get so much use out of the games and the add-on courses I don't sweat the prices...you can't play 9 holes for the price of one of these courses and I'll be playing them long into the winter months. The demo has me excited to get the game. I pre-ordered from EA with the...
Try not to fixate on it too much. Play one hole at a time, one shot at a time without focusing on what you need to do on upcoming holes to break 90. Before you know it you'll do it.