or Connect

Posts by aca247

3 1/4 tees have plastic and wood because zf dont go into ground well and 2 1/4 for woods hybrids etc.
testosterone has affected me by getting a dog not a cat :)
i shot 105 but had 34 putts and i will be the first to say my putting was good for me i usually have 38-40 putts and i hit 4 fairways but i was just at the start of the fairway
ive killed a turtle which was mainly a freak accident and my dad has killed a duck
why would they your irons could be like mizuno but if u dont know about golf and are going to drop money on good clubs you will probaly go wth what you see on tv like taylormade, you can have the best set of irons for instance if i(nsert smaller brand here) comes out with these great set of irons that are the best. but no one knows about them or wants to try them then you arent makeing money
My Record is about 5 seconds and my dad had a seperated shoulder torn acl and broke his knee playing softball
would you say the same about baseball and i voted for hockey what other sport can a team that easily lose themselves the game (look up sharks vs. avalanache)
would you say the same about baseball and i voted for hockey what other sport can a team that easily lose themselves the game (look up sharks vs. avalanache)
that would be pretty funny although impossible
i like o show off my clubs so i use what they come with