or Connect

Posts by Motley01

OK my Apex set was delivered the other day, and I went to the range last night with them. Wow these things are incredible, when hit purely they feel great, and I did pick up some distance too, compared to my AP2s.   I like the forgiveness of these also, when hit thin or on the toe, I didn't even lose that much distance. Maybe my swing isn't good enough for the AP2s, but thats why I changed irons.   I have heard the wear problems with the pros, I think its due to the...
 Didn't Roy McAvoy do that too?
 Wow! I think that waitress is a jerk! It she did that to me, I would have asked for a manager and talked to him about. I mean who does this stuff.
He might not be screaming at him, but he insulting him in from of thousands of people.   And then there's the France ordeal, where he didn't act professionally, got paid for appearance fees, and was a complete A-hole to everybody in France.       Oh, it gets better. After Bubba missed the cut, he blamed the poor security for his unenthusiastic showing at his first European Tour event, according to Reuters: “It’s different for me, there’s cameras, there’s phones,...
 He does this all the time, but it caught by tv cameras last season at The Traveler's Champ.    Phil would NEVER talk to bones like this, and they've been together for 20 years.
 "Them greens are so fast it looks like Augusta National bikini waxed the greens!". Love that quote, best one over.
 Well that doesn't sound very bad at all. It the person next to you took the picture during his swing, how was Rory supposed to know? Even if its a practice round, he has the right to get pissed for someone taking photos of him during practice. I'm actually supprised Augusta was allowing patrons to carry cameras with them?
Just call Callaway customer service and ask them.   1-800-588-9836
The commercials were indeed quick, like 1 minute long sometimes, then quickly back to coverage. But nontheless, there were a ton of these.   I did have it on my DVR, but I ended up deleting it, so I can't prove it right now.
Ah come on now? What coverage were you guys watching? Yes there was the SAME Benz commercials every 5 minutes, and it got worse on the last hour of coverage.   Now on the first hour of coverage there were no commercials. And I thought that was strange.   Trust me I was timing them commercial breaks.