or Connect

Posts by Motley01

I'm 46 and I started realizing my swing wasn't as good as when I was in my 20s. I played the AP2s for several years, and they just were not forgiving enough for my game.   So this year I got some new irons. I chose the Callaway Apex. They feel great, forged head and are very forgiving. I tend to hit on the toe a lot.and barely see any distance loss from toe hits.   I recommend trying them out, the feel will be very close to your Mizuno's.
I'm a low ball flight player as well. Always have been, becuase I tend to get ahead of the ball at impact.   This year i've been working on the range more, and I got my irons at a decent height now.   But my driver and 3 wood, no matter what I do I just can't seem to flight those higher. It doesn't hurt me though, because I get some really nice roll outs.
Golf is hard. Don't worry it, I do this all the time. Play great for a few holes, then completely lose it, then finish strong.   This game is very hard to be consistent.
Geeeeeeezus, already? No I'm still recovering from that brutal Super Bowl loss.   The only way to make it right, is to go back and win it this time.   Go BRONCOS!!!
I thought Donald Trump's wife's/ex-wives invented gold digging? Thats what he claims anyways.   So Julius Ceaser's wife was a gold digger?
 Yes I agree. Look at Jason, he's way on the end by himself with his belly hanging out. And look at his wife, that dud has good looks, muscles, etc. Has his arms all over her. Uh oh...........
Last time I checked, there has only been 3 majors completed this year. Jumping the gun on the PGA?
Hold on a second, are we seriously talking about men's golf fashion, and why they don't get their pants tailored?   Ah come on man....... weird, just weird... Maybe you should be more concerned about how your playing, then looking at other dudes pants.
I was B-Fit for Bridgestone B330 E6 golf balls   1) Dustin Johnson  -14   2) Sergio Garcia     -16   3) Grahm McDowell   -12
 Ya when I saw that guy who shouted obscenities at Rory, I thought to myself, no big deal we see it just about every week at the tour events in the US. It was late, and the guy drank too much. It was great to see security jump all over him right away. I just don't understand the hate for Liverpool though.