or Connect

Posts by Motley01

Looks like Phil won't be making the cut. On 12, he just went from bunker to bunker to bunker and tripled it. DAMMMMMITTTT Phil.....
WTF? Why is patrons sounds pretencous? Really? Come on man thats just stupid monkey. You are officially "stupid monkey" status now!
Ya I didn't like the stock shafts either, the True Temper XP95s. I: had the Project X 5.5s in my AP2s and really like those, so thats why I made the custom order.   When I placed the order, it said they would ship in 3-5 days. Then I got email from Callaway saying they were backorder and won't ship until 4/30. I was really mad, I'm like WTF? I have a tournament in 3 weeks, and I just sold my AP2s. No clubs for 3 weeks is not good.   So I called Callaway to find out...
Wow you've got to be kidding me? I know its their club, their rules, but come on man, the poor guy has bad feet. They should have made an exception.   I love the Masters, but some of their rules ruin the fun. Remember when Gary McCord made a comment about the greens being cut like bikini wax. They banned the poor guy for that one comment. I thought that was really gadamn stupid.   Then there was the guy that when Louis Oostazen dunked the double-eagle on the par...
No I disagree with that, that amateurs putt better on faster greens.   I've played in tournaments where we played at high end country clubs, with very fast greens. And everybody, including me, had a difficult time on the greens. I must have 3 putted at least 6-8 times. Its very difficult, if your used to public courses with slow greens.
 Ya I watched that today, very interesting indeed. Just goes to show you, the pros can play the exact yardages every single time! I thought his press conf was great today, love how he laughed about his 2" vertical leap after he sunk that putt when he won his first Masters. That was funny!
Well I have been hearing all kinds of great things about Callaway's Apex, and Apex Pro irons.   I went to Golf Galaxy to demo them. Holy motha batman! They both felt like butter. Really good feeling, solid, and good looking clubs. I couldn't really tell a difference in feeling between them on center hits. But the regular Apex were a bit more forgiving on mishits (my miss is usually on the toe). And I was hitting them an average of 10 yards longer than my AP2...
I'm pretty sure if I hit a decent 8 or 9 iron on the 12th, I could hit the green. And possible par it.   As long as the wind isn't swirling, I would think any 15 handicap and lower could par that hole with a good iron shot.   Look at the difference in yards for members tees, and the Masters tees. It would play significantly easier from the members tees?  
Are we playing from the pros tees as well? If so, I'm a 15 handicap and I would have to play well to be in the 120s.   The short game is very important there, the chips and putting is where Augusta is at. And thats where I would sturuggle.   Cool thread btw....
 Has he stopped partying like a rock star? The guy needs stop that before he can focus on golf.