or Connect

Posts by Motley01

I still can't believe DJ is gonna marry Paulina, lucky little son of a...........   http://www.golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop/2014/04/whats-paulina-gretzky-doing-on.html
The announcers were right, only Phil can pull that shot off.
Its hard man... very hard. Its actually pretty easy to get to a point in your golf career, to shoot low 90's. Low 80s is complete different animal. The lower you go the harder it is.   Some people (like me for instance) can never achieve single digit handicaps, no matter how much you put into practice and playing.   The natural ability to achieve this is an important factor.
 Wow! That is a lot of injuries, for any athlete let alone a golfer. I wonder if the "what goes around comes around thing is affecting Tiger now? Remember he's not the greatest person, cheated on his wife, etc. Sure he is nicer guy now, but up until about 3-4 years ago, he was pretty much an a-hole to everybody (including his ex).
 Don't gloat too much. We Coloradan's call them things in Mammoth "bunny slopes". hehehehehehe gotcha!
 I know huh, I HATE THE WIND!!! All winter long wind wind wind wind. Not even really enough snow, just wind. I played Saturday morning, and it was calm until our last few holes.
Great thread!!!! Philly Mick is the man. He's a very good guy, and oh ya he plays ping pong too.   This might be his chance to FINALLY! win the Masters, with Tiger out of the field. I sure wish Phil had a green jacket. All these years getting so close, but still no green jacket.   (April fools suckers)
 He never took up real skiiing, it was another kind of skiing, the kind on Lindsey's back. LMAO!
 Aha, ok I understand now. I'm not a huge Tiger fan, but I feel sorry for the guy every time he gets hurt. How many injuries does this make now? Back, left knee, achilees, etc. 
So it was not the "bulging disc" in his back, but a "pinched nerve" ???. Ya all those doctors reporting on the disc thing apparently got it wrong.   But whatever, this is going to be a boring Masters anyways, no top PGA players (including Phylli Mick) will contend in the Masters, and another un-known dude will win.   Well I hope Tiger can recover and come back and play at a high level by summer.