or Connect

Posts by Motley01

Greame McDowell  -5 Tiger Woods  -4 Dustin Johnson  -6
OMG! that was was a great free kick try at the goal. That was soooooo close!
Oh nice, excellent shot on goal. Great transition, and we're able to hold possession of the ball. Something positive at least.
Son of a $%$%$^&%&$$!!###@!@##@@#$#@#@$#$#@@$#!!!!!!!!!!   WTF was that? Geeezus man nice defense by USA.
Michelle has no 3 putts the entire tournament on those very difficult Pinehurst greens. Incredible. Even Kaymer 3 putted a few times.
Wow Michelle Wie hit a great approach shot on 18. She's got a 15' birdie putt. She can 4 putt for the win.   I think its safe to say now, she's the Womens US Open Champion. Congrats Michelle!!! very well done.
She found her ball, but still doubled number 16 hole. Its only a one shot lead now.   Edit: nice birdie on 17, back to 2 shot lead.
Uh oh, the game is about to start. GO USA!!!!!!!! Beat up on Portugal and we are in as one of the 16 teams.
Did you see all the fans there? Geeezus, there's like 3 people watching, and 2 of them are volunteers. LOL   Someone needs to tell Lucy to back off on the sunscreen caked all over her face.
Ya I was watching the golf channel earlier, before they started coverage for the Travelers, and they showed his announement. I thought I heard it wrong. I'm like WTF? Tiger is back next week already? He just had surgury. I figured he would lucky to make the PGA.   He just reported that he was making full swings, and now all sudden he's in next week.   I just hope he's feeling better, and the doctors are good with his condition.   I'm not a Tiger lover, but I do like...