or Connect

Posts by Motley01

The Callaway Apex irons are absolutely outstanding. Best feeling (and forgiving) set of irons I ever had. I had the 712 AP2s, sold them and just got the Apex this year. They are long too, like 10 yards longer than AP2s. My miss is usually on the toe, and I still don't lose that much distance. Toe shots on the AP2s felt horrible. Very happy with them, highly recommended. Hey if they are good enough for Phil, their good enough for me. If you didn't know, Phil has the Apex...
I'm hearing great things about the Laser Link White Magic. I don't have one yet, but I'm planning on buying it very soon.   Killer deal for only $137   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Laser-Link-Golf-White-Magic-Laser-Rangefinder-Brand-NEW-329-99-MSRP/380856997641?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58acd89709   or at Golfsmith for...
 Oh LOL. Those are reflections from the shiny part of grass where people walk. No cottonwoods around Heritage though. Ya I played Hyland Hills a few weeks ago, cotton everywhere!
 Ya it is indeed a really tough course, I'm always losing too many balls there. I'm playing Legacy on Saturday, can't wait should be a nice day for weather wise. Where is Cottonwoods? I've never heard of it.
 The Heritage at Westmoor. The course is in beautiful condition right now, and the greens are perfect (and fast).
Well just wait until you receive the clubs. Then post up some close up pics here, and we can tell you if they are fake or not.   If they are fake, don't worry you will be covered by filing a claim with ebay/paypal, and you will get refunded.   I bought some fake AP2s two years ago on ebay. I took them to Golfsmith and they inspected them, and they ended up shipping them to Titleist. Titleist verified they were fake, and they kept and destroyed them. I filed a claim...
 Ya the highest peaks in the mountains, the snow never melts and stays year around.
Ya summer is beautiful on the golf course. Here in Denver, we've had so much rain this spring, everything is the most green its ever been in over 2 years.   Here's one I took of my home course last weekend.  
Yes they have special tips on them for changing shafts. But they aren't compatible between the different manufacturers. So you need to buy a shaft that already has the adapter for that specific driver, or you can purchase and have them installed. Usually you can find them on ebay. But its best just to find a shaft with the adapter factory installed.   For example. My Big Bertha driver can only use shafts with the Big Bertha adapter, and not any of the other Callaway...
 It sounds like you don't have them yet? Are you referring to the ebay photos they provided?