or Connect

Posts by Motley01

Geeez, bustin my balls are ya? Fixed.   Thanks. I tell ya, it's getting harder and harder to get lower and lower. LOL
Brandell Chamblee is fast becoming hated by a lot of people. Not to mention the players that he constantly rips on.   I totally agree, TGC needs to get rid of him.
USGA Handicap Index Information Name:  XXXXXXXXXXX GHIN Number:  0359998 Club HDCP Index Eff. Date Low H.I. Heritage at Westmoor Colorado Golf Association 13.7 5/15/2012 13.4 Revision...
boobies > more important than quality of the show.
  Sorry I didn't mean to come across like that at all. But someone in that other thread was arguing with me about it.   My appologies!
It's a non-issue let it go already....   Already discussed here. http://thesandtrap.com/t/57979/kevin-na-on-18-2-stroke-penalty
And for that matter. It wasn't just the heckling at Kevin Na, the rude obnoxious fans were doing this all week. Yelling out stupid crap right after impact.   Did you hear the idiot yelling "LIGHT THE CANDLE" right after the players swing. I mean what is this, 3rd grade or something?   All those mothers out there on Sunday, were probably sad because their sons were out there acting like 3 year olds.   The madness must stop.   And I also agree Brandell...
I consider myself a cool computer geek. Unlike the OP, who is a dork of all dorks, King Dork.
Good Meenman, don't invite him to your group. Your group sounds like a bunch of snobs, rich snobs.   Kevin Na can come play with my group anytime.   And the fans in Florida, they are A$$holes for heckling him, he wasn't even playing that slow on Sunday.   Give the guy a break already, good lord....
I'm all for it, if it improves slow play.