or Connect

Posts by Motley01

Just subscribe and pay $10 a month. It's not even that much is it really? Surely you could fit that into your budget.
Yep I see it all the time, the pros hitting off the cartpath. It's actually better for them.   I tried it once a long time ago, with some crappy clubs, and it was difficult, I just bladed it. LOL
Golfingdad = Official Handicap Guru
I thought that the handicap was indexed by the lowest recent 10 scores. So I would say the percentage of me shooting my handicap is 10% or 1 in every 10 rounds.   Now shooting below my handicap, I would say more like 5%. And in a tournement, pressure even lower.
Is this you Shorty? LOL (I just spit up my coffee I was laughing so hard)  
I found some here....   http://www.tgw.com/customer/category/product.jsp?SUBCATEGORY_ID=14302
Wow, I saw this coming from a mile away. Still can't believe Holly is with this guy, he looks like a serial-rapist or something. He is so fake, and so annoying to listen to.   Glad he's out of there! TGC.   Who to replace him? I dunno, don't care really. Just as long as he's not a douchbag like EK.
  Geeez, bustin my balls are ya? Fixed.   Thanks. I tell ya, it's getting harder and harder to get lower and lower. LOL
Brandell Chamblee is fast becoming hated by a lot of people. Not to mention the players that he constantly rips on.   I totally agree, TGC needs to get rid of him.
USGA Handicap Index Information Name:  XXXXXXXXXXX GHIN Number:  0359998 Club HDCP Index Eff. Date Low H.I. Heritage at Westmoor Colorado Golf Association 13.7 5/15/2012 13.4 Revision...