or Connect

Posts by Grahaman

She can play with my clubs! heehee:)
ehhhhh......what? A famous movie quote applies here: What we have here is a failure to communicate!
I love me some Sara Brown...
Wow! Now that is a big hand grenade!
Cheesesteak with everything on it at Hoagie Haven in Princeton, NJ.....man they are good!
This thread is awesome - I've laughed, I've cried, I've dropped my jaw in horror (especially from the "droppin a deuce" post)! I pulled up to my club 2 years ago for an early morning round to find the cops in the parking lot and the front nine closed. 3 young tools drank to much at a nearby hotel and decided to steal some golf carts and play bumper cars all over the front nine. 3 greens totally destroyed, 3 carts totally destroyed, 4 bunkers shredded and almost...
Mine is first a tall glass of ice water to re-hydrate, since I walk. Next, I like a tall glass with ice filled with in 1/3rd parts, vanilla vodka, ginger ale, cranberry juice. I'm always looking for new concoctions, what's your favorite post round beverage?
This isn't really specific to country clubs but it is something that I think we should always do no matter where you play: - make sure you have a tool to fix your divots on the greens and use it. A nice touch is to also fix any divots you see that some previous player has not bothered to fix. Golfers who don't fix their divots on the green really get my goat. - most cc carts have a little bottle with seed and sand mixture to fix your fairway gashes. Use it or if you...
Playing in the club ryder cup on a miserable rainy day last fall. I couldn't hold the club and was watching a rather promising start go down the drain. I swung and topped the ball, barely hanging onto the club. In frustration I smacked the side of my golf bag with my club. 3 holes later in need of my 5 iron, I pull it out of the bag and find only half the club in my hand. I proceed to check my 6, 7, 8, 9 iron and all are broken in 2 at mid shaft. My partners...
Yesterday I hit my 2 best shots of the season during the same round:) Par 4 16th 349 yds Narrow fairway slight dogleg right with blocking trees on right side of fairway. I hit a 3 iron off the tee to about 120 yds out. Then grabbed my AW and swung smoothly. The ball landed about 4 feet short and right of the hole, bounced once, rolled a bit and in the hole for an eagle!! Par 4 18th 389 yds Trees hugging left side all the way down fairway on both sides I...