or Connect

Posts by future pga 2b

I lowered my handicap and that post is how many months old?  
Sir I am doing whatever I possibly can.. I've already saved 2000 dollars and I was just asking for a little help..  
l
Sir I am asking for like 50 cents or something And this is for a world class school for k-12 and it will be my senior year I already raised money by myself and thought I maybe some people would be kind enough to support me But don't call me a scam artist because I am asking for a little help.  
Sir I am not scamming anyone I grew up teaching myself.. and The pro there gave me a few pointers that's it.
Sorry, But I am not going to be a ditch digger.  
$48,000.00 with boarding to go there wow.. Well I am really thinking this would be a excellent experience for me! But I don't have this type of money once so ever haha and Could really use some help from everyone! I am a junior in High School and I am not made of money at all. I live in a trailer with my parents, I bought my car for $500 bucks, and I play with clubs that are way scuffed up and worn down. My dream is to become a Tour Professional on the PGA Tour and with...
I am a 6.2 handicap and I am a junior in high school and I was wondering if there are any golf coaches or scratch golfers willing to help me with my goal and what exercises and what drills or practicing do i need to focus on?   All answers would be great   thank you for your time
Hi guys   I am a 6.2 handicap and I am a junior in high school and I was wondering if there are any golf coaches or scratch golfers willing to help me with my goal and what exercises and practicing do I need?   All answers would be great   thank you for your time
160 yard par 3 80 yard wide green pushed my shot and also sliced and the pin was on the other side of the green had to pitch it under a tree as well and also was an elavated green couldnt see the flag ha was 5 ft away and dropped the par putt :]