or Connect

Posts by anthony

I do the same thing, except I go all the way down to about 60 yards with it. 9 o'clock pitch shot with my PW is 60 yds. I don't use my 56 or 61 for full shots anymore unless I need to get up over a tree or something.
Yeah, definitely plastic balls. I have loads of them at home, and they behave exactly like the one in the first video did. Real shot, plastic ball.
Jason Dufner -5 Henrik Stenson -4 Adam Scott -10
I can't remember the last time I took a cart, but I imagine I would just leave it the same. I do put my putter up with my woods though. After I lost my putter headcover (which I don't miss at all), I put it up there to it wasn't banging around with my wedges.
  This.
 Was just going to post this. Hitting more GIR's is the key in my eyes.
Joe Buck? Don't we hear enough of that *******?
I'd say inconsistent greens are bad. They can be fast, slow, medium, whatever. But, if they're mowed inconsistently, it's a real pain to putt on. While I prefer faster greens to slower ones, hard as stone greens that need watered are really bad too.   As mentioned, you have to be patient this time of year. I'm just happy to be playing.
I think it all comes down to some sort of ego associated with how far one can hit the ball. As mentioned, the lofts are all over the place, so one guys 8 iron could be another person's PW. I think most of us realize that know how far each club actually goes is what's important. Also, how different conditions affect those distances. 150 yds in 45 degree weather with 88% humidity is a hell of a lot different than 150 yds on an 85 degree, low humidity day.   Also, for the...
The "feel like 75%" is a good place to start. I'd even go a step further and have it "feel" like 50-60%. For me, that was a big part of getting my iron game better. Not just with your feet together, with your regular swing. I was obviously overswinging by a lot, and the conscious 50-60% backswing feeling noticeably led to crisper, and more consistent strikes. It sort of introduced a bit of a pause at the top too.    Another thing to try is having your right arm "feel" a...