or Connect

Posts by anthony

Overflexing is when your right arm bends at the elbow too much.
  It's a good stick. I've thought about getting something new, but don't have a reason to ditch it.
  Visit this thread: http://thesandtrap.com/t/39411/quickie-pitching-video   Improve tremendously, most likely immediately.
Yeah, you can slice the shit out of anything. Top Flite Gamers are nice. I really like the Noodle soft or Noddle long & soft. The remind of the gamers, but are quite a bit cheaper. In the long run, it's the swing that's gonna spin the ball, not the ball. Someone gave me a sleeve of Pro-V1's earlier this year and I swear I can't tell the difference between it and the Noodle.
- Nike Sasquatch 9.5* driver - Taylormade Burner 3 wood (07 model I think) - Mizuno MX-200 4-GW - Mizuno MP-H4 3 iron - Cleveland 588 56*/16 wedge - Solus 61* wedge - Cleveland Classics #2 mallet putter
I was 17 or 18 when I got my first birdie. It was a 150 yd or so par 3 with a big oak tree well out to the right of the green. I line drive sliced my tee shot right into the tree and it bounced off the tree, went straight up into the air and landed 5 or 6 feet from the pin. Made the putt.
I'd say that's pretty spot on to how my grip is, with the heel pad (bottom portion of the glove across from the pinky) on top of the club. Personally, I start the grip by placing the heel pad on top of the club and grip it from there. I don't really think about where the fingers are, just the heel pad to create a good lever.
Why not just play for the roll? I use my 61 around the greens mostly and it never checks up. I don't get 4 yds though, unless it's downhill or something. How are you playing the shot? I find that a ball forward / hands back pitch will have a nice steep arch and land softly with 1-2 yd roll out (assuming it's a 10-15 yd shot).
Leaving 25 yd and in pitch shots short. It's getting less frequent since I practice them a lot, but it's still annoying to miss them short.
Jeez, is Keegan fidgity enough? Maybe I've never really watched this guy before, but he's kind of annoying to watch.