or Connect

Posts by jdjanda

I own a 4.5 Bronze, love the look, feel and price.
Congrats on 60 and 35 years
I too use Google Earth to scout the course, I have a small note book that I make notes in for the course.
~150 yard par 3 with a power line running across the hole about mid way. My ball hit the line and went straight down, no member bounce for me.
As a father of a Jr golfer (11) by after the 9th hole he'd rather ride. Many courses around here offer little to no discount for Jrs.
A 10x15' net between two trees, next project is to be build a proper and level hitting pad. I am going to install a section of plywood suspended between the edges of the pad to allow for give
He can cook very well, last weekend he made pancakes from mix and with fresh strawberries, he can handle the BBQ and he can iron his own clothes. He'll soon learn how to do laundry as well.
Great thread, my son just entered middle school this year. I remember how tough it was for me so I am giving him kudos and praise as to how well he has made the transition. My wife is struggling a bit as he is transitioning from boy to young man including an interest in girls and more of an interest in learning to be a man. We (wife and I) struggle with not riding his butt for little things. He is my main golf partner, he does chores around the house to earn his...
Putter 50 degree 3H 7I
I have my woods on the handle side, works just fine for walking or riding. I had it the other way but the irons would bang against the shafts for the woods while walking.