or Connect

Posts by Nickynoodles

Im very good at the low burner from under trees so that wouldnt be in my top 5.   1. Severe downhill lie in the roung. 2. Plugged bunker shot from fairway bunker. 3. 20-40 yard flop over trees. 4. Plugged greenside bunker in the lip 5. Over hazard to close side pin.
Aint no deals like a Shotly deal. Shotly.com added to the Sig, liked on facebook also! You guys rock.
I knew there had to be someone else out there that's went through the same problem I was hoping to find a drill or something someone has used to fix it. I played 18 today and had zero confidence after hitting about 50 balls all irons on the range. Hit the first 5 SW shots great then as soon as I thought I had it boom going right. I started taking L to L swings with my feet together working on turning my hands over. Hit roughly 50% of em pushed out to the right worse with...
I have a theory as to what is going on here but would like to hear what you guys think and also any tips for the range you may have. ( please exude any spelling errors I'm on my cell phone at work). So I had a dymo 2 str8 fit regular shaft 10.5 loft. ( anniversary present) my driver swing speed is 106-111 but I learned how to hit it with ease. My irons have always been deadly. Extremely accurate and I bomb them. 140-143 PW and 6/9 yards on each iron up. Well I had some...
Just read a article on Comcast homepage that stated Tiger Woods is leaving sex addiction rehab where he could not practice Golf and practice for a return to the Accenture match play championship in 2 weeks. I was a little skeptical at first but i did a search on Google and found many websites and articles also stating the same thing. I my self feel that he needs to come back for the sake of himself and Golf as a sport. I have missed him and im sure alot of other people who...
God this is a tough one. It all really has to do with the courses you play, your confidence level in the said club and what other clubs you have to replace it. I love my 60. I use it when im short and got to fly a bunker to a close pin. Alot of the course around where i live the greens are elevated with bunkers all around the front. So when your around the bunkers the 60 comes in hand. I use my SW alot to. My wedges are my best friend. I also have mastered the art of the...
I would start with posture. If i knew how to work a video editor i would show you the difference in my posture over the last year. The easiest way to fix it is infront of a mirror. You want to stick your buttocks out and up in the air and straighten your spine so that your back is flat. Bend your knees infront of a mirror and do this and you will notice a huge difference. You will not see anyone on tour and any good golfer of that matter with a slouched back and horrible...
My 2 cents. I would never walk in there with a plan. You dont walk in a start saying this is what i want to do or this is what i want to start with. The teacher is a PGA pro and he is going to know what you need help with after seeing your swing. I personally never even heard of starting off with putting and chipping like the other guy said. Whats best to do and whats most likely going to happen is your going to walk in there. He or she is going to tell you to warm up for...
Hard to see your swing plane with the camera so low. The only swing you can see is the one staright on. I would try setting the camera back a little farther so we can see the full swing not just the ball being hit. In the face on is your right elbow going out like a baseball swing. A.K.A Chicken wing? Its hard to tell but thats what it looks like. Need to see a camera angle from behind full swing.
Your swing plane looks good and so does your CHS. I see what your saying about the lower body. Your lacking the hip rotation in the start of your backswing. Thats a wierd loooking little place your in hitting balls. I would love to have something like that around here. We have a few outdoor ranges and 1 indoors about 20 miles away. They got greens and real sand bunkers there and you can play 18 in the simulator but its just to expensive. Good looking swing and keep up the...