or Connect

Posts by mc0388

I am in the market for a @$250 set of forged Cavity back or Blended set of irons.  I have it narrowed to these three:   Titleist 735CM Titleist 690.CB Mizuno MP60 Mizuno MP30   I am a good ball striker.  Shafts will be S300 regardless of iron heads   Any one with opinions and or experience with any of these sets?    
I am in the market for a @$250 set of forged Cavity back or Blended set of irons.  I have it narrowed to these three:   Titleist 735CM Mizuno MP60 Mizuno MP30   I am a good ball striker.  Shafts will be S300 regardless of iron heads   Any one with opinions and or experience with any of these sets?    
I have a chance at getting the Speedline 9064ls  for @ $85.  I dont need a new driver, but a great chance at getting a great driver head for cheap (Im a club tinkerer)   I was just curious of different peoples thoughts on these 2 set-ups?     I've read the BB plays a bit soft if going after, the Proto x is nice and lively for me (a bit stiff at times if Im a little tired (slight push/fade rt).  Im thinking of tipping BB S 1/2" to stiffen tip a bit.  Im also...
I've been through sharpro, lamkin, gp, karakal,etc etc.  I like a firm tacky grip (I dont like wearing a glove and I live in very humid conditions).  I just installed performance plus (non-3gen) on all 13 clubs for $29 shipped (I installed).  These grips are geat.  So far Lamkin grip offerings seem to play firm and allow a relatively light grip pressure through faster swings.  I do like GP's 2gen grips but are really slippery if wet (dry they are great)
I do the exact same thing, but I use my 9i.  
Bought a BRZ #5 brand new..... I never buy anything new!   This is a really nice feeling and great looking putter
Save some money and get a G10
Ive played: - GD ys hybrid 80X (really really stiff) - GD TaD YSQ 65?X (not playing curently (nice shaft though) - GD Pershing 75S (nice) - GD Pershing 65X (This is the best shaft I have ever hit and is in the bag)
You ll become a better wedge player by skipping on the 60* and playing a 54* or 56* SW.  That club can be closed and opened up for many shots (including the shots you can do with a 60*)
I played J33CB's all last year with RIfle 6.0.  They were sweet!  They are a little forgiving, but you better be a good ball striker...