or Connect

Posts by Bullitt5339

Agreed....... Both sides are fear mongers who prey on the emotions of different groups of people to promote their personal agenda.   Democrats:  Republicans hate women, anyone who's not rich and white and they want to kill grandma, welfare recipients and everyone without a job.  They want to take all your money and put it into a military contractor's pocket.  If we don't spend more on (insert social program here), it will kill jobs and the economy and all the poor...
My VooDoo economics?     Surplus in it's definition indicates that there was more revenue than expenditures.  That did not happen, we still spent more than we took in as a nation, so who's really guilty of VooDoo economics?  Wow........  We still had a $17.91 billion deficit.     Twisting the wording around doesn't account for the facts, even though I do believe Clinton and his Republican Congress worked well together and we were soooooo close to where we needed to be on...
  You are truly delusional, and it all makes sense now.  You're a walking/typing Progessive billboard.  And by the way, I'm not a Republican, as a Progressive, you'll love the fact that I am a Libertarian Constitutionalist and in that I hate both parties equally, but you just went on the typical full Progessive attack mode, quoting everything from the Progressive stance in almost one shot.  And you brought up racism and that the GOP hates poor people.  Good job.  Sal...
Actually as someone who has had multiple back surgeries, I can give you a little more insight.   While the full swing does cause a little discomfort after a full round of golf, just 30 minutes of putting practice will make me stiffen up and make my back ache.  It's probably why I don't practice enough.  So I can relate with the back problems, but I have no problems making a correct stroke with my back problems with the putter.  Does it hurt a little?  Sure, but not that...
You do realize that shortly after Bush took over, there was a recession that was caused by Clinton era policies?  And by his aggressive tax cuts and policies, he pulled us out of it pretty quickly.  I guess no one remembers that, since it's convenient to forget.  And Clinton didn't actually have a budget surplus, he did what others have done and moved discretionary money around to make it appear that there was, but we were still racking up a national debt during that...
  Your jinx worked, it seems....
Piercy has been the only true upset today so far.     I was in the air about Garcia/Kuchar.  That one could have went either way.  I'm also not involved in this one, I must have missed it, but have another bracket going.   I chose Poulter because I thought it was risky enough that not many would have chosen him (I figured Tiger/Rory would suck up the majority), but given his performance in match play in the past, he's always a threat to win in this format.
That is not something I was taught, it was simply the feeling I got after he put me in the correct position and I began to hit the ball a lot straighter.  I tend to rotate my hips along with my shoulders on the back swing, turning almost horizontally from the knees up, if that makes sense.  Then I would rotate my hips very quickly when I started the downswing, which had me cutting across the ball horribly, and led to extreme shots off the toe, especially with the driver....
After a couple practice sessions, it disappears.  The red dot is very easy to cover up, and anyone with a decent setup shouldn't have a problem with it after you get used to not concentrating on it all the time.  When you first get it, you do tend to pay too much attention to the RST, but like I said, after a couple practice sessions and the 1st round, you do it without even noticing.  
I like it.......... Although I did have a conversation with a friend that said he wouldn't watch the rest because he didn't know who half the players are or anything about them.  To me, that makes it even more intriguing.   I think it shows how deep the fields are compared to just a few years ago, when you knew the winner was going to be one of a few people.  I have no clue who's going to take this one.