or Connect

Posts by Ash1974

Cheers guys for your replies 
Following on from my lesson last night, and from my thread    http://thesandtrap.com/forum/thread/44898/thinking-of-dropping-my-woods-carry-only-irons-and-driver   Here are some videos from that session. This is my first time hitting balls with the new swing so I need to practice what I have changed so far... Head back on centre line (to far forward) my hands were to close to body so they are further out under my chin, also worked on taking the head of the...
  Not aware that I listed any distances? if I did they would be in yards anyway, but your right I have just started to (when I hit decent shots)  hit greens in 2 with longer irons and the birdy's were starting to come.   I had a lesson last night, got my head back on centre line (to far forward) my hands were to close to body so they are further out under my chin, also worked on taking the head of the club away (as in low to the ground) to widen the swing, this lead to...
Thought I would quote my post as have changed my bag and wedges and added a 3 iron    This bag is seriously lite as well.  
Cheers dude, I will be all over these threads today   
Cheers guys, don't get me wrong I know I have swing issues that are causing this and I don't blame the clubs, I think I have a reverse pivot that I need to work on big time (weight shifting) so until I sort this out I am dropping the clubs I am having the biggest issue with. I will carry either a 3 wood or hybrid again, but not for now    On the reverse pivot I have all the symptoms, snap hooks, low pulls, tops and low shanks (even creaping into the irons when my...
I have had a terrible couple of days with my woods recently, leading to pressure on my irons and game = terrible up and down scoring. I have never felt comfortable with my 3 wood and hybrid as no matter what model/setup I have owned I hit them great once in a while but terrible most of the time. My driver has been on/off recently so I have been forced into using the 3 wood and hybrid off the tee with results that are worse than a loose drive, at least a loose drive is...
Yeah it is a shame about his profile in Germany, it was said on Sky Sports Golf that he could walk down the main street in Berlin and hardly no one would know who he is.   That will change over time I am sure, the more wins he has.
The Nail Varnish/Polish my wife uses is Rimmel and is Enamel, so just the same as the Testors model paint.
Will do man, I used the same blue varnish on my old Ping Tour-W soles and that was still on them after 3 months of use over winter when I sold them, two weeks ago.