or Connect

Posts by Ash1974

I am doing this also, not all the time, sometimes off the tee/ground with an iron (never woods or driver) and other times dead straight, I am working on stopping this as it means I am always left of the green pin high, so always a bunker or some rough to chip over instead of a nice 2 put for par :) I think with me it is a lack of body turn through the swing so my arms come around me as I strike the ball, will be working on hitting down the flight line on the range this...
Well on my last but one trip I got a Nike Dymo Str8 Fit driver, it came with a £60 voucher so got a Nike Glove, Nike Dry Fit Trousers and some Nike socks as well, then bought some Bridgestone and Srixon Balls on my last trip.
That I can help on, you have to make about 5 posts to be able to do things like post a thread, have a signature etc. Read the PM that was sent to you when you joined and the FAQ and it explains it in there
Great site, look forward to posting on here for help and with answers if I can. I am Ash, been playing for two years now, I should have started as a young lad as my dad has been a Pro Teacher all my life (now retired apart form teahcing me and my playing partner now and then) I have never been interested until 2 years ago, what a idiot hey. Anyway I am down to 16.8 so playing off 17. I am a member at the Celtic Manor, as you all will know the venue for the next...
I got my first bag to match my clubs (all Ping at the time) then it got on my nerves every time I pulled a club out another would come with it or sometimes they would not go back in the bag so brand loyalty went out the window. So a new bag was in order, I carry and wanted a bag that had 14 way full length dividers so was kinda limited, I found the Nike SQ Tour Carry Stand Bag and it had the 14 way dividers I was looking for, as a bonus it is black and yellow so looks...
Play at the Celtic Manor, played the Roman Road today and shot 88, not too bad it is a par 70 with a SSS of 74 apparently, lowest score is 86 around there so a good day, Tee'd off at 07.30 and it was nice to be out on a course with no one about, and the sun was shining :) Played well, drove the ball great and loast a few Irons left (pin high though) but my 50 yard ish chips were crap, over bunkers I fluffed them into the bunkers or thinned them over the back :( bump and...
Hey hows it going.
How do you find the Wilson Irons?
I am 34, 35 this December, only took up golf 2 years ago and my old man is a pro, so you could say I am a prat for not taking it up as a kid :)
I am doing this also, not all the time, sometimes off the tee/ground with an iron (never woods or driver) and other times dead straight, I am working on stopping this as it means I am always left of the green pin high, so always a bunker or some rough to chip over instead of a nice 2 put for par :) I think with me it is a lack of body turn through the swing so my arms come around me as I strike the ball, will be working on hitting down the flight line on the range this...