or Connect

Posts by RockBottomGolf

Hey there! Thanks for checkin' in. Here's a quick breakdown of how this Caveman keep his pricing as low as possible and takes the pressure off your pocket book. First, I set my normal price, which is almost always the lowest on the block to begin with! Sometimes I'll go even lower than this normal price when I'm featuring an item on my home page, in one of my newsletters, heck, maybe I just have too many and need to clear some room in The Cave! I call these my super...
Hey Fat Slice! Thanks for the feedback! I've actually debated this before because as you mentioned, Amazon lets it all hang out when it comes to item reviews. Me and a couple other guys at The Rock are currently discussing and what I might do is let defective reviews post, but also include some personal feedback like I did here, encouraging them to contact my Customer Support team as well. Of course I like to think ALL my products are 5 stars! Thanks again Fat Slice....
Hi Fat Slice! Scratch the Caveman here. First off, thank you for sending your review in and I'm sorry that it was never posted! One of my Cave Crew members may not have posted your review because from the sounds of it, it was a defective batch of balls you received. Defective product reviews usually aren't made live on the site because this isn't the normal or common experience with that particular product. In other words, those pearls you received should have been...