or Connect

Posts by Lefty-Golfer

LOL took redeye home landed at 6 am and went to bed till 3, went to bed that night at 9 and slept 5 the next morning...yep tank was 100% empty upon return.
 my first post started with it depends what you want to spend...I didn't book Vegas trip so I don't know about Shadow Creek. We did stay at Ceasars for 2 reasons Cascata was couple hundred lower staying there (I assume that means you don't have to) plus it is right next to B and that was the poker room we wanted to play in, so it worked very well. You are correct on what you want to do...last time I was in Vegas my Freshman son was not potty trained... in that same time...
 I have been told that...again it is really about level of degeneration and what you want to do with time in vegas. to be honest there is a better chance of getting me to go on a trip to Mequite for a couple day and play Wolf daily paired with another course...got back from vegas "golf trip" 3 weeks ago. daily routine below. Up at about 7, coffee and craps until 930 maybe blackjack, golf and transportation to and from 10 to 530 or so, clean up, dinner , craps,...
this is classic - get lessons so when you improve you can save for fitting...but i am 82 and have been golfing 55 years...and i am away skiing for the winter....   LMAO sir you do whatever you damn well please - niether one is going to have much an impact. i certainly hope i am as fortunate as you to be golfing and sking at 82!!!
 maybe poor choice of words, i find Vegas to be such a crazy busy trip that it is hard to do it all...LOL i always said i would never take a golf trip there - but i have. The difference is when we go to Pinehurst, or Myrtle or Florida we tend to play 36 a day or until to dark to finish in the winter if we cant fit in 36. In Vegas...well not so much. it is hard for me to fit in 18 holes everyday. half the time people don't go to bed before 3am (or later for some of us) so...
I dopn't find the boy and his family rude at all... I find the guy that yelled to be a HUGE D-bag and I personally would have been happy to tell STFU...LOL of course quietly not in front of my boy!!   Seriously a spontanious cheer on the golf course for a bird, an eagle an ace a whatever is not rude or out of line. I love golf but things like this are part of the reason so many people are not interested in the game. lighten up boys and enjoy the game.   and for the...
Not an expert and don't know what you want to spend but - Cascata was one of the great rounds of golf I have had, any where. Rio Secco is another top notch place Wolf Creek is great but seems like it is in another state   wouldn't waste time playing many others.
don't know any of the above. we had a very good meal at the ocean course when we played it, showered up first and had a great night. that is the best i got for you in that area.
 We have 269 golf members at my club (i just got the news letter) our club champ 5 of the last years goes from 0 - +2.5 - he is obviously very good....he can't compete towin local amature events in our area. there are just to many guys walking around with +3,4,5 and so forth. of the 296 there are 3 or 4 guys at 1 or 0 a handful or two more 2,3,4 and then about 5 or 6 the flood starts.
6" of snow on the ground here in southeast PA...6 to 12 more inches coming tonight into tomorrow! i looked at ACCU weather monthly for January and Febuary, we have had 3 days over average temp by less than 5 degrees, a couple days at average temp and the rest, like 33 of 40 days have been under average temp but anywhere from 10 to 15 degrees...I feel like i woke one day and was in freakin Wisconsin!!!! We are talking about highs for the day 4...30 feels like...