or Connect

Posts by Lefty-Golfer

Walked 27 yesterday, granted it was with a caddie but....I am freakin tired!!! I have to get in way better shape to even think about discussing A CARRY!! I really need to get out of the office more!!
walking is never as fast as riding...2 guys in my regular group walk every week, they are fast enough, never hold up the course. me and my partner are forever waiting for them. Think about it you have a 200 to 300 yard walk on 14 to 16 of the holes on a normal course - there is no way to argue that you can do this as fast as riding. It just isn't possible.
My thought is - 20 bucks - just pay it and enjoy the round...you stated "he works for you" fine then take care of your employee and hook him up. Think about it as picking up the tab for lunch!!   I can only say that at my club the pro wouldn't have to pay, the members wouldn't blink about footing the bill and i just wasted 3 minutes of my life responding here!! LOL have a nice day.
  Yes I agree and well said!! WOW
Chamblee is a dope who likes to hear himself talk - occasionally he will be right - this is one of those times IMO.   Tiger will still showup and from time to time look like the GTiger of old but as far as an era goes...reference the end of Arnie and the start of Jack - the era has moved on, we are pasted the overlap stage - again IMO.
 A good buddy of mine lives on Fisher Island, he has some great storys of Miami Beach during his ventures off the island. apparently some crazy shit happens there at night.
 I got to play it two weeks ago and I enjoyed it greatly as well. i liked the new bunkering and the new routing. 4,5,6 are an absolute brutal stretch of holes, if you get past them with in a few strokes of par you could have a nice number because the course certainly eases up. all in all loved but the no fringe was odd...i guess you get used to it but the first hole i kind of had to look twice. As always the staff there is top notch so we had a great day!
 You are typical member...you will run into a few snobs but they are not the rule. for the most part it will be the same type of people you already play with - just with a better golf course, better structure and quicker rounds that can be set up and changed easy - of course it costs more money as well! At my club if you take 4 hours to play a round you will probably have a group or 2 waiting.
I didn't know they were still open, a year or two ago i heard they were in trouble. I will say we ate there several times and thought it was great, it is not cheap but you got a quality steak and they had a solid list wines...and the martinis are always good!!
Have been on one golf trip to Vegas and played it - I wouldn't have guessed it was that hard to get on.   Course was fine but nothing you will remember for long - condition was good as you would expect at a CC - staff was attentive and polite - lunch was standard club type food - in my opinion it is a good starter course for a trip. it is close to the airport and the hotels, nothing to get crazy about but will treat you well and provide a solid quality product.