or Connect

Posts by Joeyvee

tee it up an inch or two further back and work more on hitting down on the ball even with driver. That helped me stop A LOT of slicing when all my other clubs were going straight too. Now I need an 11* driver cuz my 9.5* is hitting line drives. I know it's probably a bad idea too but I close my stance more for the longer clubs and get more straight or draw from em and open my clubs more for the short stuff and get baby fades. I swing around my feet and that's it. I...
Ok. I've seen what I think is a big shift in the tees people are playing. I haevn't been playing since the 90s but in the early 90's as a teen I was a caddy at Winged Foot. Those guys can play. I mean play. There was no looking for lost balls. I grew up thinking every course would look like that and everyone shot in the 70s. HAHAHA. Anyway. A lot of the members there are single digit cappers. Most of em. Like most good clubs it's really a players club. I dont remember...
I shoot 90s and my playing partner shoots high 60's low 70's. I dont ask for help usually because I dont want to. Not during a round anyway. He has offered help before (if im slicing) and ill just say im going to play the slice today and work on it at the range and soemtimes if I ask for help he'll say dont work on your game on the course. Or dont change anything ON the course. Change it at the range. I think you should explain to them that they need to play sim games on...
Im a huge fan of used stuff. Pretty much anything but beds or couches. Bed bugs are a problem in HAwaii and I sell beds and couches anyway so I pay wholesale :) got my TM driver for $50 in excellent shape Ping clone fairway woods for $10 each and they work traded a great discount on a bed and dresser for my AP1's (no kidding) Got the Vokeys for $100 total and the putter I paid $50 for when it was still $129 in the store. The only new thing I have is a glove, hart...
A) Sarah looked cuter than ever even when she was sick. And when she smiles. Holy isht. She takes her bad shots in stride too. She's a very good golfer. 2) Dave is AN IDIOT. They let them use rangefinders, there are yardage markers in the fairways, he should know how far he hit his drive, he should be able to tell hes only got 211 in and not 295 and still he drills a 3 wood 270. I mean if you think you have 295 and you grab a 3 wood then for sure youre driving 300+. This...
WRONG. I play ap1's and I could give a isht what any of the pros play. I dont play anything like them. Also I play AP1's and I love the look of them well above any other GI iron with miz being a close second. I usually could give 2 ishts how a club looks. I care how things work. And dont give me the crap about inspiring confidence. Golf club manufacturers have been banking on that phrase for too long. That being said about caring more about function rather than form I...
[QUOTE=jamo;542046]On the ninth (last) hole of a golf match once a friend and teammate of mine hit his girlfriend (who was sitting at the clubhouse behind the ninth green) in the head. QUOTE] Think if I got my old lady to sit still and I paid for your friends ticket he could come out to hawaii and bounce a drive or two off of her head? PLEASE?
I take good balls from range buckets. The range didnt pay for them. They were lost by golfers who hit it into the range field. I guess the range now "owns" them after that but.. i dunno. Dont scare me with the karma thing. I dont need any bad golf karma at all. My games bad enough
How can anyone not mention how much hotter Elena Robles has gotten since her first BB? Sheeyit. Shes smoking. its a tough call for me who is hotter Sara or Elena. I became a huge Robles fan after she called out whats his name for shanking one. She actually dropped the S bomb (shank not shit) ON the course talking isht to the mens team. That was great. I love it. Giuliani is a bigger douche than ever. he must sit around and study motivational posters all day. I saw...
All mizunos are sexy. i have titleist ap1s and I love the look of them but more importantly they work (for me)