or Connect

Posts by Golf'nBiker

Yes, he's IN!!!  I don't believe that a bunch of 'writers' have the decision...makes no sence at all!
Dat chit is funny!  After a good/great round, I usually play hole after hole in my head while I lay down.  then, NOTHING the next round  Funny!  What a game we're hooked on!  It is indeed amazing how these Pro's do it day in and day out. 
Hummmm. I generally am 'happy' w/a score below an 85.  A week or so ago I shot a 78, par'd holes, 1, 2, 4, 7, and 17 w/1 putt.  Drives were just ugly, so the round wasn't as much fun, so to speak, as an 83 w/good quality shot making and poor putts...like the 2 birdie wash w/a double on a par 3!  Funny game we're hooked on...for me the score is good, but I would much rather hit quality shots tee to green.  In my avatar I hit 14 GIR's that day and finished w/a 90 on the...
The 2d hand smoke issue is BS....not saying that smoke in a confined area will not spark an asthmatic attack...not saying that at all.  But, try telling your boss that you pissed hot because you were at a party all night where pot was burning a lot.  Won't fly, you can not get stoneyed PERIOD!  there are guys that will NOT ride in a golf cart w/me because I smoke while golfing; cigs and cigars.  RIDE in the cart...what 5-6 mph..to the ball for the next shot...c'mon!  I...
M-203!!
As others have said..2 off the 1st tee box, play which you like.  old farts on THUR dog-fight.  If I start on 18, I've 'tried' to use they rule that it was stated that 2 off the 'FIRST" tee box...dosent work!
The 100 yds and in have become my most relaxed shot.  i have forgone a 4 i due to the lack of differance between that and my 3 iron...who knows??  However I have damned near dialed in my wedges to perfection...my 60* is dialed in at 60 yrds, 58* @ 85 yrds, and the 52* at 110 yds.  As stated in an earlier reply, if you can reach a distance of 'perfection', you'll be pleasantly pleased with the 100 yds an in....g'luck.
Thanx all for your service and contributions to this cause.  Norman,  'drive them until I think they are going to break"???  No sir, leadership is an art..I'll be retired 18 yrs on 1 FEB, been thru 4 tours, Nam, Granada, Panama, and the STORM...you DON'T push troops, they'll push themselves!!!  Welcome Home...keep up the good work!  
I'll give one a whirl...order come'n forthwith.  The space between my ears makes my grip too tight. perhaps this will work.  thanx.  I ususally use the BIONIC glove because it's a bi thicker, so this may just fill the bill.
I may be missing the boat, but I'm not certain that 'lessons' would do me any good more than a coach would.  My thought:  I'll celebrate my 3d year of playing next month..I've shot 2 79's and 1 78, i generally shoot 85 or below, which in itself is remarkable because 5 yrs ago SEP I was told (after my 2d spinal surgery/fusion) that I may not walk again.  I swing w/in my physical capabilities and at times just fall apart (the 6" between the ars) because I simply do not...